We are not the last ones alive - Another Fox Arrives

Everyone was stunned, and confused, looking at the man who had just come and at Ave, who was staring at the man who had just called her niece.

Elen: *He smiles and tilts his head* It's been a while...My niece..!

"Her eyes widened; she quickly covered her mouth with both hands as her eyes became teary," Ave says. Uncle Elen, you're alive!

Elen: *He Chuckles as he scratches the back of his head* I'm alive, yeah.

Ave: *With a giggle and bursting into tears, she quickly runs to Elen and hugs him tight. * Oh, I'm so glad... I can't believe this.

Everyone was stunned by the scene, until Ky broke the silence.

Ky: *His eyes were widened in shock as he shouts questioning* "WWWWWHATT!?"

Ave and Elen look at Ky, who just shouted as they broke their hug.

Ave: Oh, and that's Ky. *She introduced the grown up Ky to their uncle*

Elen: Ahh.. Oh, my fox fur!! YOU'VE GROWN SO MUCH... KYYY!!! *He rushes to Ky through everyone and pulls his cheeks as he was excited to see his nephew grown up* You were just a little baby the last time I saw you...

Ky: "Ouu ouu ouu..." *He clenched his eyes and tapped Elen's hands* No touching me.. heyy that hurts.. stop stop..

Elen: *He chuckles as he lets go off Ky and then looks at everyone who are looking at him* hmm.. umm..

Everyone else were still look at the Luxwell family reunion, without saying a word.

Ave: *She giggles as she noticed their shocked faces* Guys.. This is my dad's little brother. Elen.. our uncle.

Ky: *Rubbing his cheeks and glaring at Elen* How do we know it's really him? We shouldn't just give in to anyone who comes to us. *He was still unsure*

Elen: *Looks at Ky with a serious look, and he steps back from everyone. * Would you believe me if I did this? *Suddenly his green eyes glowed bright, and then, furry white nine tails appeared from behind waving around him*

Jiao: *Scoffs looking at Elen* Annd He is a nine tailed fox.. How about that..! *Says as he was impressed*

Ave: *Her eyes sparkled as she was feeling excited and joyful* yep.. That's My uncle.. *Says with pride*

Ky: *Suddenly jumps up with laughter and runs to Elen and jumps on him hugging* IT IS YOU!! IT REALLY IS YOU!!! I REMEMBER THE SOFTNESS OF YOUR TAILS AROUND ME.. *He huggles his uncle*

Elen: *Laughs as he hugged Ky back* I didn't expect you to remember.. *He transforms back to his normal form as he hugged back his nephew* I'm really glad you remembered.

After a few explanations and introductions

Ave: Okay, that's everyone.. and everyone, this is my uncle, who is technically quite young... but hey.. yeah..

Shiroi: Well.. Its really good that You are still alive.. How did you find Ave and ky though.. We were always on the move. *As he is someone who always think ahead he just throws in the question right away*

Elen: Oh, I have to thank Chetan for that... and the wanted posters. *He added*

Ave: Wait.. you KNOW CHETAN!! *Her eyes widen in delight.*

Elen: Yes!! We are really good friends! He was so happy when he found out you were my niece.. and told me all about how you and your friends destroyed his herbs *He narrowed his eyes teasingly* and few mountains*