Unexpected battle

The whole area was filled with tension. The squad that has been with Sha now began finding out that she has been lying to them, making them feel betrayed and yet...the very same Sha is now shielding the squad with her own body against her only family, her only brother. She has been wanting to meet him for all these years and now she faced him not as an ally but as an enemy. The whole team was more than confused and startled, unable to figure out who to believe and what to do as they just watched...they could only watch the siblings fight as they try to figure out what and who they should be believing in.

The moment sha got in between her team and Andi, an evil smirk emerged on his face as if he expected it to happen.

Andi: *he laughs at Sha's reaction* Are you still trying to be the good guy Sha?. After lying to your so called friends?. Hahaha...did you know, that day, I was so overjoyed when our mother pushed you off the balcony into the sea, I thought you were gone for good but here you are again wrecking all my plans and all I have achieved. You have to suffer for once, my dear little sister. *his facial changes completely as, he gazes at Sha * You have been a very troublesome girl, my little sister!.

Shiroi: That is not true. Andi was the one who pushed sha off the balcony... *he narrowed his eyes from a frowning expression as he was confused as to why Andi kept lying*

Ave and Yoshida gasped in shock as they heard Shiroi, both looked at him at immediately.

Yoshida: What the hell do you mean?.

Shiroi: The one who saved Sha that day was non other than Andi but...why is he saying that?. He definitely altered Sha's memories, otherwise why does he know exactly what Sha remembers?. * he said nervously as he looked at the siblings*

Sha: *she glared at Andi with her all focus* No one hurts my friends, not even you, my brother. If I have to kill you to protect my friends, I will do it without even a second thought. They are all I have...so just back off!!. *her eyes expressed her anger within, even when her heart was in so much pain to see her only brother in this state*

Andi: *he continued to glare right back at Sha, listening to her* You are the one who should back off!. *with that he dashed towards Sha, making the first move* GIVE UP OR JUST DROP DEAD!!!. *he shouted as he summoned his Gladius Sword, swinging it at Sha*

Sha: *her eyes widened as she summoned her trident, tightening her grip on it before using it to block the sword. A loud clanging sound of metal was made as a strong force of wind burst outward, as if a thunderstorm struck them*

Shiroi: *his eyes widened to see Andi and Sha clashing their weapons* This can't be happening...we need to stop them!.

All of them were so confused and nervous, mostly panicking.

Ave: Yeah...Shiroi is right!. We should help Sha. *She began advancing towards Sha and Andi*

Sha: Ghh!. *She clenches her teeth as she kept pushing her trident against the gladius sword* STAY AWAY FROM US!!. HE'S STRONGER THAN YOU THINK...DO NOT INTERFERE CHAOTICS!!. THIS IS MY PERSONAL MATTER!!. *she yelled as she gave another push, leading Andi back a bit*

Andi: *he smirked just like a maniac. He shares directly at Sha's eyes* You're smarter than I thought sister!!. *he then jumps backward about 2 feet away from Sha as he stood firm*

Aly: Sha!!. *she shouted softly to herself as she was worried*

Yoshida: *he looked at Shiroi who is still confused and still trying to figure things out* What do you mean by Andi Aqua is lying Shiroi...care to explain?.