"I am, Talus Agares"

It seems like they came across the secret passage to the path where the land parts ways. Cause on the other side of the green vines with flowers were nothing but snowy grounds and dark and colorless trees. There was no sign of the sky to be seen, just the foggy clouds covering the whole area as if they don't want us to see the sky. It's cold and it's as if Jack Frost is nipping our noses.

Sha, Yasu and Yuki are now sitting at a bonfire in the center of the little Elf Village, it's as if the villagers new Sha would come and waited for her but hoping she wouldn't come as well. They weren't happy to see her obviously. She couldn't help but stare at this little moon elf boy who looks like her brother, and his mother was standing beside him. They offered their guests drinks.

The whole villagers were there gathered to welcome their guests but nothing but sadness were visible on their faces as they looked at Sha who was sitting on a lodge with the drink in her hand.

Sha: *She looked at everyone holding the drink, feeling the sadness everyone was feeling as she looked at them* Mhm....

Elf Mom: I am sure you are wondering why he looks exactly like your brother...and why he knew you when he saw you but first, Welcome to Elunore, The Raven's Mark. *Elf mother took initiative and welcomed them*

Sha: *She nodded with a smile* If you don't have a problem with it, I would pretty much want to be enlightened about it.

Yasu: *He looked at Sha as she talked to the elves* Hm.

Elf mom: We are the moon elves, banned from AquaTerra long ago because we are the creatures of the dark and the moon itself. If we are discovered, we are either killed or enslaved and Andi aqua is our savior, he saved us from slavery...this place...no one can find this place now, it's enchanted and this boy who almost lost his life that day, Andi Aqua gave half of his life, without a second thought, saving his little life.

Sha: *Her grip on the drink she was holding on got tighter as tears rolls down from her eyes, she purses her lips tightly as her hands trembled* Mngh....*She couldn't hold it in, she places the drink on the lodge and rushes to the little elf boy and goes on her knee, wrapping her arms around him in embrace as she burst into tears, biting her lips*

Every elf was shocked and sad to see this scene as they looked down respectfully, holding their hands together.

Sha: *She breaks the hug as she was trying to stop her crying, sniffling. She looks at the little boy eye to eye, holding his one hand and cupping his one cheek into her one palm* You are a miracle...*She said*

Elf kid: Thanks to your brother, Ms. Sha Aqua. *He said* I want to be happy you are here but that will only mean he is. *His little face was filled with nothing but sadness*

Sha: *She shuts her eyes as she looks down and nods* Mhm, I'm so, so sorry.

Elf mom: That's okay, Andi Aqua knew what he was getting into.

Sha: Huh?. *She gasps and looks up at the mother* What do you mean?. *She slowly gets up and sniffles as she slowly stops crying*

Elf mom: Before he left this village he said " I have to stop my sister but if I fail I will make sure she comes here so you can give her this. If I fail it means she is really ready for anything that is coming at her...please take care of my sister when she gets here.".

Sha: *She narrows her eyes tilting her head confusingly* Give me what?.

Elf mom: It was a scroll. *Her eyes glowed bright orange as she swayed her arm in mid air, a scroll appeared as she grabbed it and hands it to Sha* I think we kept our promise to him.