All Thanks To A Movie He Doesn't Even Know The Name Of

It was the day before Halloween, and 7-year-old Danny was sitting on the couch with his mother, trying to decide what he wanted to dress up as for the big day.

They had gone through a list of costume suggestions, but nothing seemed to catch his interest. He didn't want to dress up as something that everyone else would be wearing at the party. He wanted to be unique, to stand out, yet be unrecognizable.

Up until this point, Danny had been so consumed with his quest to find a a Halloween costume that he hadn't even been paying enough attention to the movie playing on the TV to really know what all it was about, but suddenly a scene piqued his interest.

The scene was softly lit and showed extreme closeup shots of a young girl painting a bold red color on her chewed-short finger nails, and then painting her toes.

As a soft, slow piano solo played, the montage began to show her rolling up a pair of pantyhose, placing her feet in them and carefully, slowly pulling them up her smooth, hairless legs.

She then stepped into a skirt, pulling it up and fastening it around her waist, clipped her bra straps together behind her back, then slipped a blouse on over her head.  Dabbing a makeup brush into a light blue shade of an eye shadow pallette, she brushed it across her eyelids.

She was shown lining her eyelids, top and bottom, with a thin black line that flowed into a wing in the far corner of each eye, dabbing her freshly painted lips with a tissue to set the color, and using a large brush to apply a tan color of blush to each of her cheeks.

The long montage of softly lit, extreme closeups continued as she clipped a set of long steamed cherry earrings on each lobe, and finally slipped her black pantyhose covered feet with cherry red painted toes shining through, into a pair of open-toed heels she then strapped around her ankles.

Danny was transfixed. He wondered what his mom thought of the scene, but he couldn't pull his gaze away from the screen to look in her direction. He had never seen anything on TV, in a movie, or in real life that allowed him to observe a girl getting dressed so intimately. He was enjoying the scene, yet also felt shame as this almost felt like a voyeuristic invasion of her privacy.

He was filled with nervous unease and swallowed a lump in his throat as he continued to take in the scene in front of him, his curiosity not allowing him to look away. He didn't want to miss a moment for fear he might never get a chance to see something this intimate again. He found it to be incredibly hot and he was intensely aroused.

Finally, a very invested Danny got to see, for the first time, the girl's entire face and saw she had a really short, boyish haircut as she placed a shoulder-length spiral curled wig on her head, completely covering her own super short, buzzcut hair.

That was when Danny came to the realization that this was not the intimate, almost sensual scene of a girl getting dressed that it appeared to be.

He suddenly became even more interested in the movie when he realized it was a 14-year-old boy transforming himself into one very pretty girl.

Danny's eyes grew wider with fascination. He still wasn't exactly sure what he was seeing, or more accurately, why, but as the transformation continued, as his body temperature rose and a sense of wonder grew inside of him.

Danny discreetly retrieved throw pillow from beside him and placed it onto his lap to hide his now fully engorged manhood, fearing it was obvious enough his mom might notice.

With the wig now securely in place, the boy in the movie began to brush the wig hair out and style it with the practiced ease of someone who had done this before.