You're A Full 'A'

Madge Woodbridge was on the phone calling friends and neighbors about the upcoming holidays. She had just finished talking to her sister Ruth and was now well into a conversation with Ruth's son, Timmy.

"You're still taking those vitamins I got you aren't you, Timmy? taking one every morning?"

"Y-yes, aunt M-Madge," Timmy stammered quietly into the receiver.

"I'm having your room here, redone in a prettier style for next summer and getting you some more clothes," Madge assured him. "I'll be seeing you over the Thanksgiving holidays, so I want you to do me a favor."

"Wh-what kind of favor, aunt Madge?" Timmy quietly responded.

"Well, have your mother come to the phone and I'll talk to her while you go into her sewing room. I want you to take her cloth tape and measure your chest, just under your little breast, Timmy, and then measure across them so we can see how much larger they are now. I'd hate to guess as I haven't seen you since July," his aunt explained.

She then waited as Timmy called his mom back to the phone. Madge talked long enough to keep her busy, asking about the recipe for a dish Ruth had made last time they saw each other.

A few minutes later Timmy returned to the living room. Madge told Ruth she had to go and wanted to say goodbye to her favorite nephew before she did.

Ruth handed him the phone once again.

"Did you get the measurements darling?" Madge cooed.

"Ye . . . yes," Timmy gasped as he looked down and realized that the top two buttons of his shirt were still undone.

"Give me the numbers dear," Madge asked as she prepared to jot things down.

"I guess my chest is like 31.5 inches and the extra stuff that is getting bigger is almost 33 inches now."

Madge smiled as Timmy continued in a low tone so his mom wouldn't hear, "I-I've started wearing that tan elastic binder you gave me back in June because they are starting to show, j-just barely. Ma-maybe I should stop taking those vitamins for a while," he wondered aloud.

"No, no dear. You'll be fine. I want you to be sure to keep taking your vitamins every day. You do want to come back to aunt Madge's next summer, now don't you," She asked.

Madge had had Timmy on these vitamins since the end of April. Vitamins, of course, was code for the female hormones she had him taking.

While staying with her over spring break, she'd caught Timmy in her things and had gotten him to admit that he wanted to be a girl. She had then gotten him to start taking the pills as a condition of her keeping his secret and allowing him to dress and live as a girl over the summer at her house.

Madge was well off, having been married to an investment banker who was a millionaire because of his investments before his untimely death three years ago.

For several summers before her husband's death, Timmy had taken to spending the entire summer at their home, so after her husband's death, Aunt Madge continued the tradition.

Madge loved the situation Timmy was in and the arrangement they had, as it put her in full control. She had married her controlling, domineering, abusive husband at the age of sixteen and he had never allowed her to be anything but submissive to his every wish, every demand. Therefore, control was something she never had during her 41 years of marriage and now she was happy to be in control while helping her nephew realize his dream.

"Ye . . . yes, ma'am. I do want to return to your house next summer. I love my time there," Timmy gasped.

"Of course you do, what young boy that feels the way you do wouldn't want to return to all the silky girly under things that are tucked away in the dresser drawers of your room here. The smooth nylon hose, pretty dresses, cute skirts and all the chunky wedged heels you are getting so good at walking in . . . That reminds me, I have a surprise for you this coming summer."