A Little Better

Life hadn't been that bad for Wanya. He was athletic, funny, had friends, and didn't really have many problems with his life, other than not knowing who his dad was and his mom not around much due to working two jobs to support them.

He didn't have a girlfriend, but  frequently imagined himself being with various girls. He'd had a girlfriend when he was fourteen. Not much happened though, a couple make-out sessions was as far as they got, before she became disinterested and broke it off with him.

He didn't hang around a lot of girls, because, well, he was pretty awkward around them.

His life wasn't bad, but deep down he had always believed life would have been better, much better had he been born a girl.

Every time he was down about something, whenever anything wasn't going well, he would tell himself that wouldn't have happened if he was a girl.

He always thought that he should have been a girl and that he was just coping with his maleness as well as he could.

He frequently imagined himself as a girl, not a whole lot about his life changed in those dreams other than his gender, and the ways he was much happier, more outgoing, less awkward, and just a much calmer, content person.

He imagined himself still playing basketball, tinkering with electronics, and generally doing much of the same stuff, he just found it more exciting with a head full of beautiful, bouncy, ebony curls, smooth, flawless, creamy mocha skin, a "C cup" chest, long, slender, hairless legs, mesmerizing, brown, almond shaped eyes like his mom's, soft feminine smile, "child-bearing" hips, and a plump tush.

He was a kid who rode waves of emotion, mostly ups and downs in terms of his happiness. When he was riding high, these thoughts tended to subside. When he was low, he sometimes found himself thinking of nothing else.

He had tried cross-dressing and found it exciting, but afterward, he always felt worse about himself than before. The problem was, he couldn't stop himself from doing it every chance he got, it consumed him and made him less fond of his male self.

He didn't think it would specifically make that much of a difference in any one aspect of his daily life, he generally just thought being a girl would, overall, make his whole life a bit better.

Sadly, he told himself there wasn't anything he could do to actually turn himself in to a girl, so he continued to dream about another life in another place and time, while unhappily continuing to endure his current one.