Prologue

"Come on Shiro! We need to get on Kerberos faster so we can get out of this stinking ship!" I say to the head pilot. Shiro laughed at me. He turned to look at me from his seat before looking back to the asteroid.
"Be patient Haven, how can we be there without a hitch if I accidentally crash the ship because we wanna hurry and get out?" he jesters. I pout at him as Matthew, Mr. Holt's son, teases me for being impatient.
"Well I'm sorry but-" all of a sudden the alarms blare off. "What's going on?!" Shiro looks at the screen in surprise in in some type of horror. I look away from my station and get up. I run to the pilot's station and look out from the windsheild. There, I see a dark ship with glowing purple accents."What the fuck..." The fact Shiro didn't say anything about my language states that something is wrong. Seeing that que, I rush to my station and grab the radio and look at the camera I set up when I saw us getting close to Kerberos a while ago.
I kept video logs for memory purposes and in case anyone would ever need them for some reason. I turn on the radio. "COMING IN GARRISON, THIS IS INCOMING FROM THE CREW OF THE KERBEROS MISSION. WE ARE BEING APPROACHED BY AN ALIEN AIRCRAFT AND REQUIRE ASSISTANCE. I REPEAT, WE ARE BEING APPROACHED BY AN ALIEN SHIP. INCOMING GARRISON?!"
"SHIRO, THEY AREN'T ANSWERING!" I hear Matt yell out. I start to shake in fear and look at the camera after taking a glance at Matt.
"I guess this is the final log here. I hope this helps whoever is in need of these logs. Kerberos mission, out." I smile sadly at the camera before shutting it off. In a second, I send the video to the files meant for the mission and hope that is enough for someone to find. I shed a tear and look at my crew. "Well, let's see how life will fare us now."