V

After our rescue mission for the Olkari, Zarkon had personally made his ship to us. (I was in the ship during the whole mission,bored out of my mind and worrying for the Paladins.).It effecting Voltron, so they had to fly away, farther from Zarkon. "Come on Allura! We need to wormhole out of here! It isn't safe here!" I yell at the princess. Allura nods, agreeing to my statement. She manages to wormhole us away. Before I knew it, she collapsed. Before she hit the ground, I caught her. I saw Coran slide into the wall, some strange liquid following him. The Paladins had witnessed that with me. I make sure Allura sits down before looking at the Paladins. Fatigue cross all of their faces. I'm not surprised. We fought with the Galra to save the Olkari to almost fight Zarkon. This is my first encounter (this close at least) with the Galra Emperor. 0/10, do not recommend.

  Allura holds her hands together, looking at Coran. "It looks like you have a case of the slipperies," she points out. Coran squacks.

  "No! That is an old person virus and I'm young," he says, more liquid starts building around him,"-ish." I sigh at Coran.

  "Coran, I don't think this is the right time to be in denial. We've got other things to worry about," I say. I see Shiro nod as he stands near me. A hand is placed on my shoulder. What is with Shiro and touching my shoulder? Does he have arm problems or something? I sure do hope not? Or is it just something he uses to project his leadership or does he need a pillar to get the leadership to come out? Like man, are you okay? I shake these thoughts out of my head. Stop that Haven! You have other matters to think and worry about! 

  "Haven's right, we need to rest and then find out how Zarkon found us-"

  "It could've been the Galra that we had just defeated that contacted him," Keith pipes up. 

  "Is no one wondering why Zarkon came to us, personally, might I add?" I point out. It seems everyone ignored that question. Shiro sighed.

  "Speaking of Zarkon, since he has no idea where we are, maybe we can find that secret group, the Blade of Marmora, Pidge, can you bring up the coordinates for their base?" Shiro asks, looking at the small female. Pidge groans, pulling up her holoscreen. 

  "Wait- hang on, I'm so tired my brains not working," she says, pulling up the coordinates. Lance agrees with her. The screen pops up, Coran showing up. "That was fast," Pidge comments. 

  "Yeah, I slid- I mean made my way down here fast," he says, telling us the situation on the teludav. ".... the only problem is, the lenses is in bad shape. Several of the scultrite beam lenses have cracked," he keeps ranting on how the teludav works. He then tells us how long it would take to fix it- which is like a day. Shiro nods.

  "Alright, we should hide the castle and rest. Everyone, get some rest," Shiro orders. I fake salute to him and walk out of the room, going to my own room. I had half the mind to go to the training deck, but decided against it. Keith might be there. I haven't faced him after what happened in his hanger. I'm too scared to. I shake my head and head to my room. I was set on training myself on my hearing and possibly get some control on how to operate my hands without scratching or hurting someone. I sit in the middle of my room, a sigh emitting from me. 

  I take off the hearing aids, setting them beside me.I let out a huge breath and focus on my breathing. My lungs expand as I make sure that the air makes it to my diaphragm and release it back into the air. I repeat these steps, starting to meditate. Along with the breathing, I start to focus on my ears, trying to muffle some of the sounds or to get used to the intensity. I heard everything in the ship, along with the sudden alarm and the rumbling of the ship as it was being attacked. I stumble to get up and run to the control room, forgetting the hearing aids.I make it to the control room to see blaring alarms and Allura yelling and the Paladins working at their stations, Keith and Lance using drones to fight of Galra.