II

It has been months since Voltron was first formed and currently the team was going over a game plan on how to infiltrate a ship that was meant to transport prisoners and equipment to central control. They needed to stop that, so at least that would be less supplies for the Galra empire to use. "I think we should use the same tactic we've always used, have some of us distract the Galra while the others infiltrate the ship," Keith suggests. 

        "Yes, but if we follow that, there's a huge chance they'll see through it and be more heavily guarded since we often use that tactic. We should change our tactic every so often so they never know what to expect. Is there any other ideas?" Shiro asked. Pidge raised her hand slightly.

          "Oh! What about we enter through here and make our way to the control room and secure it so we would be able to take over the ship and still get rid of the sentries and Galra as they make their way there to take back the control room. We could split into two teams. One of them goes to the control room while the other saves the prisoners and when we've saved everyone, escape and destroy the ship," Pidge suggests. Shiro nods. 

  "I think that will work. What do you think Allura?" Shiro turns to Allura who was in a daze. "Allura?" Shiro calls out to her in concern. She snaps out of it, shaking her head.

  "Sorry, I've just been thinking about some things and it shouldn't have gotten out of control here. I should get the ship ready, please continue to discuss your battle strategy without me this time," Allura says as she walks out of the room and into the control room. Shiro looked to Coran.

  "Do you know what is going on Coran?" Shiro asked. Coran brought his hand to his mustache, running through it as he thought.

  "Well just earlier, we were checking any signs for the prisoners and to where they were on the ship and there was this one cell that she couldn't get her eyes off of it. I think she felt something from that cell thought, so when you come across it, do be careful," Coran warned. The group nodded and continued with their battle planning.

.

.

.

.

  It was so cold here and my weak and frail body wasn't good in the sense of fighting it off. The Galra had barely fed me at all and that contributed to weight loss. What didn't help either was that the druids and Haggar would occasionally experiment on me. A result of those experiments was some patches of purple on my skin and pointed ears along with sharper teeth. Not only that, but my senses have heightened too. This didn't help when I would occasionally hear the druids talk about the experiments before reaching my cell, so I was constantly anxious when I would hear them. 

  I guess today would be another day of senseless staring at the wall or the light fixture in the walls. Purple was my favorite color until the Galra decided to change that. Now, my favorite color has gone back to black since the darkness of the shadows have helped me in occasions of some soldiers trying to look in my cell and I would hide in those. I should probably do some physical exercise to keep me from boredom or help my body, at least. From out of nowhere, I start to hear yelling from the halls. They seemed to be pretty far though, so I have no clue as to what was happening. 

 Then I hear a loud explosion, causing my ears to ring from the loudness of it. I groan and grip my ears in pain. "What the fuck is going on out there?" I ask myself. A few seconds pass before I hear another explosion, this one sending me from my ass in the corner to the wall across from me, my head coming into contact with it. "Fuck!" I scream in pain and hold my head this time. "I know that's gonna bruise." Through the ringing of my ears, I can hear the yelling getting closer to my cell along with 2 sets of running steps. I hear shots being fired from both sides. "What the fuck...."