I.V(1.5)

Keith pulls down a tarp. Under the tarp rests a board filled with pictures, notes and even a map. "What have you been working on?" Shiro asks.
"I can't explain it really. After being booted from Garrison, I was kinda lost and found myself drawn out to this place. It was like something- some energy was telling me to search," Keith tries to explain. Everyone looks at him, a little weirdly.
"For what?" Keith furrows his eyebrows.
"I didn't know at the time, until I came across this area with caves covered in this ancient markings. Each tells a slightly different story about a blue lion. But they all share clues leading to some event. Some arrival happening last night. Then you showed up," Keith said, focusing his gaze back onto Shiro. Keith and Shiro turn to the other boys. Shiro walks towards them, a hand out towards Lance.
"I should thank you all for getting me out. Lance right?" Lance hesitates for a second before shaking the robotic arm. After a quick shake, Shiro turns to Pidge and shakes his hand as Pidge points to Hunk.
"The nervous guy is Hunk and I'm Pidge. Did anyone else from your crew make it out?" Shiro takes a second to answer.
"I'm not sure. I was with the student intern we had for a while before we somehow got seperated. All I really remember was the mission, being captured and after that, it's just bits and pieces-" Hunk cuts him off.
"Yeah- sorry to interrupt, but back to the aliens. Where are they now? Are they coming? Are they coming for all of us? Like where are they at this very moment?" Hunk rants in fear.
"I can't really put it together. I remember the word Voltron. It's some kind of weapon they're looking for. I don't know why. Whatever it is, we need to find it before they do," Shiro says. Hunk then start to go through Pidge's bag.
"Well last night, I was going through Pidge's stuff and found this picture. Look at him adn his girlfriend," Hunk laughs as he holds it out. Pidge swiped his from him.
"Hey, give me that! What are you doing in my stuff?" Pidge asks, taking his bag out of Hunk's reach.
"I was looking for a candybar, but then I started to read his diary-" he pulls out a dark maroon colord book. That toom gets snatched back from Pidge. "- and I noticed that the repeating series of numbers the aliens were searching for looks a lot like a Fraunofer line." Keith pipes in.
"Frown who?" he asks. Hunk then turns to Keith.
"It's a number describing the emission spectru of an element, only, this element doesn't exist on Earth. I thought it might be this Voltron. I think I can build a machine to look for it, like a Voltron Geiger counter," Hunk explains.
"Hunk you big, gassy genius!" Lance exclaims. Hunk then starts to dig into his pockets, bringing out a paper with a weird line drawn on it.
"It's pretty fascinating, really. The wavelenth looks like this," he says, as he shows off the paper. Keith snatches it, noticing some resemblence. He brings it up to his board, comparing it to one of his pictures of the canyon.
The boys make their way out to the said canyon, using Hunk's new machine to find this "Voltron". The boys follow Hunk as he lead them the way to a cave. They walk into the dark cave, pointing flashlights at the walls. Paintings of the blue lion and several other related markings cover the walls.
"What are these?" Shiro asks. All the boys look in awe of the cave.
"These are the lion markings I was telling you about. They're everywhere around here," Keith explains. Lance steps away from the group to look closer at the markings. The moves his hand over one of them, wiping the dust from it. The markings then start to glow blue, freaking everyone out. "They've never done that before," Keith informs. All of a sudden, a hole opens up underneith them, sending them falling into a underground water slide downwards. They all scream as they make their way down. They then land in a shallow pool of water in the deeper part of the cave. After a moment of groaning in pain, they get up and look at their surroundings. In front of them is a huge lion standing at least 15 to 30 meters, a blue hexagonal dome sheild surrounding the robotic beast.
"Is this Voltron?" Pidge asks.
"It must be," Shiro assumes. The group walks up to the lion, Lance swerving around.
"Does anybody get the feeling that the things is looking at you?"
"No." Shiro says. Lance continues to swerve around, looking at the lion.
"Yeah, the eyes are totally looking at me," Lance states. They make it to the forefield, Keith being the first one to touch it.
"I wonder how we get through this," Keith says to himself. Lance walks up to the forcefield, knocking on it.
"Maybe you just have to knock," he jokes. The forcefield then goes down and the circle around the lion glows. The next thing the boys know, they see a black lion, covered in purple energy and a green, blue, red and yellow lion covered in their respective colored energies fusing together to much a larger, human-shaped robot. All of the boy stand in awe at the vision they shared.
"Voltron is a robot! Voltron is a huge, huge awesome robot!" Hunk yells.
"And this thing is only one part of it! I wonder where the rest of them are," Pidge says.
"This is what they're looking for." Shiro states. The lion lowers its head, opening its mouth, Pidge and Hunk screaming. Lance smirks after a second of thought and runs into the cockpit for the lion. The cockpit is made of some type of metal with the colors of mostly white and black with the occasional blue accents. Lance sits in the lone chair that rests in the cockpit as the rest of the group then runs in there, following Lance. The chair shoots forwards and screens pop up in front of Lance as he rubs his head from the sudden movement from the chair. They all look inside the cockpit in wonder and awe. A bigger screen pops up in front of them, showing the surroundings the lion is in. Lance freezes for a second, seeming to being pulled into something.
"Woah! Guys, did you hear that?!" Lance yells.
"Hear what?" the younger japanese male asks. The cuban male scoots closer to the screens in front of him.
"I think the lion is talking to me!" he claims as he looks at the screens. After pressing a few buttons, the lion gets up, ready to now move. In cockiness, Lance pulls both of the levers forward along with is body. The lion starts to run, going through one of the canyon walls and onto the surface of the Earth. As Lance drives the lion in the air, with all of the twist, spins and all of that, the group starts hang on to what ever they can, screaming except for the pilot.
"You are the worst pilot ever!" Keith manages to yell out as the lion starts to spin once more. The lion starts to fly downwards and run on the ground. While Lance is boasting about the fun he's having, Hunk is leaned, over, feeling queasy and looking like he'll burst any second now. Lance then flies the lion into the stratosphere and out of the Earth's atomosphere.
"The lion said that there's an alien ship approaching Earth. I think we're supposed to stop it," Lance said, not really sure at the moment though.
"What is it saying exactly?!" Pidge snaps at him.
"It's not like it's saying words. It's more like feeding ideas into my brain, kind of," Lance tries to explain.
" Well if this thing is a weapon, why don't we just, I don't know, give it to them? Maybe they'll leave us alone," Hunk says, not wanting to be involved.
"You don't understand. These monster spread like a plague throught the galaxy, detroying evrything in their path. There is no negotiation with them. They won't stop until everything is dead," Shiro tells Hunk. At this point, everyone is starring at Hunk while he processes the information in fear.
"Oh. Nevermind them," the saoman says. By the time that conversation has ended, they have reached space and an alien ship now is in front of them. The ship then starts releasing lasers, aiming for the group.
"We've gotta get out of here!" Pidge yells at Lance. Lance grabs onto the levers, pulling them back towards him, making them avoid the deadly lazers. Lance manages to fire a laser back at the ship and then flies close to it and scratches it up. As the lion flies away, they notice that they have reached the edge of the solar system and a portal appears.
"Shiro what should we do?" Lance asks. Shiro looks at Lance.
"Whatever is happening, the lion knows more than we do. I say we trust it, but we're a team now. We should decide together," Shiro states, looking at everyone in the cockpit. They all look at Lance and he flies into the portal, loosing the alien ship. They come across another planet and new constellations. They approach the planet, breaking into it's atmosphere. Hunk and Keith complain about the situation of the flight adn Lance encourages it by giving some snarky remarks, but this gets shut down by Shiro.
"Look, I know everyone's not happy with the situation we're in, but were here now. If we want to get through this, we've got to do this together," Shiro says. Pidge look at him.
"So what do we do?" he asks. Shiro furrows his brows, thinking of the best thing to do right now.
"First, we find out where we're headed." Everyone looks at Lance
"I... don't know. The lion's not talking to me anymore. Wait, wait, wait! Listen. I think I hear something," Lance says. Everyone gets closer to Lance as they too, hear something. In a matter of seconds, they start to hear some high pitched squeal. It was then that there was a smell that they realized Lance was messing with them and just let one out. Everyone besides for Lance covers their noses."But seriously, there's a castle up ahead," Lance informs.
A majestic white with blue accent castle appears, greenery surrounding the castle. "Keep your guard up," Shiro warns. Pidge looks back to him once more in confusion and worry.
"Something wrong?" he asks.
"My crew was captured by aliens once, I'm not going to let that happen again," the bi-color haired main said. The lion lands and lets all the passengers out. As the group files out, they look at their soundings in awe and steps forwards, closer to the door. The lion sits back up and roars. The group is startled only to see the door now open. They walk into the dark hallway and at one point are stopped when light surrounded them and a robotic voice had told them to stay put for an identity scan. "Why are we here? What do you want with us?" Shiro says, demanding to know. Blue individual rings of light surround each of theboys as the computer identifies them. All of a sudden, all the lights to where they need to head are lit up, giding them where to go.
They enter a room filled with pillars that circle what seems to be the main part of the room. "Where are we?" one of the boys ask. Pidge heads to one of the podiums.
"It some kind of control room," he states upon observation. The podium glows and 2 pods rise from the ground.
"Are these guys... dead?" Hunk asks, hoping that wasn't the case. One of the blue casing for the pods disappears and a woman with pointed ears, dark skin and white hair is shown.
Her eyes open, showing crystal blue eyes as she reahes out and yells, "Father!"