VI

I was resting in my room, working on adapting to my senses. I tried to even muffle or try to tone down the loudness of everything. It was pretty strange since I wasn't thinking on how to adapt with these new senses while I was with the Galra. It was more of a survival instinct. It scared me a little bit since I was worried that I would hurt someone that I care about. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard my door slide open. Opening my eyes, I see Keith come in. Besides for the whole thing that went on with the Red Lion, I have yet to talk to Keith again. My mind was clear though, my body relaxed and mind relaxed as well. "Mornin' Keith," I say to the Paladin. He awkwardly says it back, sitting in front of me, his legs crossed. He leans forward, his elbows on his knees. 

  "So.... uh....... I wanted to talk about what happened last time we talked," he said. I shrugged. 

  "Oh! I don't know, I asked red for help and she gave it to me. I me-" he cut me off.

  "I don't mean that time. I mean the time before that," he points out. I look at him, shocked and a little uncomfortable. I then look away. 

  "Can we not talk about that?" I say, almost too quiet for him to hear. The room stays in silence for a while before I hear him take in a breath. 

  "Why not?" he asks. I look at him. I open my mouth the say something, but the door opens and Lance walks in. 

  "Hey, have you seen Keit-" he pauses to see Keith right in the room. "Oh... Am I interrupting something?" I stand up and walk passed Lance. 

  "Nope. I was just about to head to the training room. See ya both later," I call out, walking in the direction of the said room.

  Colors of light pinks, blues and whites pass through my vision before I open them, hearing a door open. I look around to see I'm in the training room. Huh... I wonder how much time has passed. Shiro stops in his tracks. From where I am, I see that Shiro looks more relaxed. "Shiro? What's up?" I ask. Shiro looks at me, softly smiling making his way to me. 

  "I managed to get onto on a new level of my bond with my lion," Shiro explained. I smile at him.

  "That's good news. By the way, where is everyone? I haven't heard anything at all besides the mice and Allura in the ship," I elaborate.

  "Everyone went to get teludav lenses from a space mall."

  "Ah. I hope they're having fun," I see, smiling fondly at the thought of the later teenagers. Now that I think about it, I'm probably the oldest of the teenagers. I mean I was 18 when the Kerberos mission happened. I snap out of my thoughts and stand up. "Well let's check up on Allura. She must be bored out of her mind right now," I suggest. Shiro nods and we make our way to the control room. We make some small talk before hearing more than one voice in the control room. Walking in, we see the Paladins. Coran was dressed weirdly. Allura had some weird hair-do and hunk had a apron on. Hang on a second, is that a cow?! "What the fuck?" I muttered. Shiro pinched my arm.

  "Language," Shiro reprimanded, giving me a sharp tone.

 "Sorry..." I whine, rubbing my arm. Everyone looked at us while we walked in.

  "What did you do, take a nap?" she asked us. Shiro crossed his arms.

   "Not exactly," he answered. I rolled my neck, rubbing it too.

  "I wish I did," I yawned. Shiro then looked at the cow.

  "Is that a cow?" the dual-haired man asked.

  "Yep. His name is Kaltenecker," Lance hummed. Keith spoke up.

  "So, did you find a way to bond with your lion," the red Paladin asked. Shiro faced Keith, now engaging with him.