III

"So, when we were scanning the ship, there seemed to be several life forces in the cell with you, yet there was only you in that cell. I would like to know the cause of that and what happened," Allura explains. I stare at her, confused.

  "I don't know what you're talking about. I mean it could be from the experiments. That or there was a malfunction with your ship when scanning it. I don't know though," I shrug. She slams her fist on the table.

  "There's no way the ship malfunctioned during the scan! I was even drawn to the cell when I looked over the ship too!" I wince at her volume. Mullet boy squeezed my shoulder, seeming to try to help me in anyway he could. The princess recovers herself and clears her throat. "I'm sorry. I got carried away there. It is just suspicious of what is happening here. Maybe it was the experiments you went through." I nod, still trying to get rid of the ringing in my ears. "Is it possible that we could run some tests on you? I won't force you, but this could help us and you to learn about your new biology." Allura suggests.

  "Uh... Sure, but can we do that when I'm stronger and more built so I don't pass out in every test?" I suggest, Allura nods. 

  "Of course."

  "Uh, is there anyway I can wash all this gunk off. I'm pretty sure I stayed in that cell for long enough to stink up the whole room." I say, starting to now smell all the gunk while in a place that's clean. I bring my hand to plug my nose from the horrid smell. The whole group sighs and looks to Allura.

  "Yes, come follow me. I have some clothes for you, but they may be a bit big based on your height. Maybe after your shower, we could continue to ask you some questions," she suggests. I may be an 2 inches shorter than her, but it shouldn't be that big of a difference.

  "It shouldn't be that big." 

  "I maybe shouldn't have said that," I cursed myself as the shirt was basically falling off my torso. I sigh and bring one side of the neck hole onto my shoulder while I let the other side drape on my arm. It lowered to the middle of my bicep and the pants I got didn't have anything for me to tie to keep it up. "Do you know if you or anyone else has a belt?" I asked Allura. She puts a finger on her cheek, looking up as she thinks. 

  "I do believe Pidge or one of the other Paladins might have a spare belt for you to use," she tells me. I nod and she leads me to a room. The doors slide open to what looks like a control room. There is this raised platform with another platform on it. From the sides of the first platform, there are chairs with colored lights. Each are a different color.Two of each of these chairs are on each side while there is one in front of the platform, closest to the huge window/windshield that shows space to us. I see all the Paladins and Coran standing in the middle. They turn to us. 

  Allura and I walk up to the group. "So... is there any more questions you guys want to ask me?" I ask. Pidge raises her hand.

  "Yeah! I was wondering.... what was your relationship with Shiro?" she asked. 

  "Um... I was actually the intern for the Kerberos mission," I inform. 

  "WHAT?!" they all yell. Pidge seems to get excited for some reason.I look at her in concern.

  "Pidge, are you alright?" I ask her. She jumps up and down in excitement. After a few seconds, she calms down.

  "Sorry. It's just that when I hacked into the Garrison to look for my brother and dad on Earth, I saw your logs," she says. I flush.

  "YoU aCtUaLlY sAw My LoGs?!" I say, embarrassed.

  "Was I not supposed to?" she questioned. I shook my head.