VII

The door opened and a huge room was shown. At the end of the room was a raised platform, stairs leading to it. There was two lines of the Blade of Marmora soldiers in the middle of the room, somehow giving the illusion that that's where we need to walk through. There was a hologram of the symbol of the Blade of Mormora in the air, along with someone on the platform. We walk through the path they made us to the person on the platform. "I am Kolivan, leader of the Blade of Marmora.," the Galra on the platform says. 

  Shiro introduces Keith and him and as he was getting to introduce me, I interrupt. "Hello, I am Haven and I would like to know the reasoning as to why you would want to meet me," I say, trying to look straight into Kolivan's eyes. Kolivan ignored my inquiry, choosing instead to talk to Shiro. They talked about this "Ulaz" guy. Shiro getting pissed when Kolivan shrugged off the said Galra's death. 

  "Ulaz saved us! What he did brought us here today, and Voltron is ready to assist you. Are we welcome here or not?" Shiro spits out. Kolivan doesn't comment on what Shiro says.

  "You were told to come unarmed," he points out. I furrow my brows in confusion. What is he talking about? 

  "You also told us to identify ourselves.The lions are about as close as we come to an ID," Keith points out. But that doesn't seem to be it.... What could they mean?

  "If anything happens, believe me, you'll be happy the Red Lion is on your side," Shiro continues. I look at the two, noticing that I'm behind them. My eyes furrow, a gut feeling telling me this isn't the case. 

  "I imagine we would. However, I wasn't referring to your beast." The sudden movement towards Keith made my body react in reflex, attacking the guy trying to get Keith. Before I knew it, I was pinned to the ground, one of the Blade of Marmora holding me down by the nape of my neck. The pain from hitting the floor made my skin burn from the sudden pain. I released a groan of pain. "Control your companion!" Kolivan said. 

  "Sorry.... I acted out of instinct there," I try to murmur. I open my eyes, the pain going away to see Keith pinned as well. The one holding Keith had pulled out a knife, the Blade of Marmora symbol glowing on the blade. 

  "He has one of our blades! Who did you steal this from?" the soldier holding Keith asks. Keith turns to look at the Blade of Marmora soldier. 

  "I didn't! I've had it all my life!" Keith yells. The blade claims that he lies. Kolivan then points the conversation to Shiro.

  "Can you corroborate your friend's statement? Does this blade belong to him?" Kolivan asks Shiro. I groan as I try to get up, but am pushed further down. 

  "I don't know," Shiro stutters out, a little hesitant. 

  "Shiro, you know me. I promise you I didn't steal it," Keith tries to convince Shiro. "I've had this knife as long as I can remember." He's pushed into the ground once more, the blade claiming they can't trust us. "I'm telling the truth. I saw Ulaz had a knife like this. Tell me what it means," Keith tries to plea to Kolivan. 

  "Our organization is built on secrecy and trust. You two should leave. Now," he says. Keith starts to struggle, noticing that he said nothing about me leaving.

  "What about Haven?!" 

  "She will stay with us of her own choice, but as of the moment, she shall stay with us to be observed. She is one of us after all," Kolivan says. I start to struggle in the Blade of Marmora solder's hold. He curses and pushed me down further. I growl, growing agitated. My nails start to dig into the metal, the sound hurting multiple Blades. I'm let go and stand in between the two males. They covered the two sides of me.