Chapter 1 - Jaryn & Kerith's Reaction

Chapter I

               "Are you serious!?" Jaryn practically screeched out as she launched up and off the white sofa she and Kerith loves.

"Do not raise your voice at your mother, young lady." Their father warned, shooting Jaryn a look.

"Sister, calm down." Kerith murmured, reaching up to Jaryn and grabbing her shoulder to lightly pull her back down to the sofa beside him. Jaryn glared at their mother and father before sitting back down beside her twin.

"You are forcing me to go to Los Angeles to attend some mediocre run-of-the-mill university where people with no class, talent or looks attend?"

"How can it be bad?" Their mother asked. "People around the world who knows and love dance would kill to go there. Your father and I have already paid for everything. All you have to do is to go there and do your best until you graduate."

Jaryn glared at their mother.

"If you don't attend..." Their father raised his black Iphone and looked at Jaryn straight in the eye. "Then I will literally close all of your accounts and credit cards."

Kerith tensed while Jaryn clenched her teeth, along with her pale fists. Without money, they have nothing.

Unfortunately, they're still relying on big daddy's riches, so they will be literally powerless and penniless if they get their accounts closed off.

"We'll give you some time to think about it." Both parents stood up and left the room.

The whole studio of the Glitterati was then consumed by silence. The studio in their estate which they have dumped so much cash on and had it decorated to suit their personality. The same studio where the one and only Glitterati crew rehearses.

Simultaneously, Kerith and Jaryn faced each other, different expressions on their faces.

"Sister, we cannot afford having our accounts closed off! We'll be poor and we would have to live off on the streets!" Kerith theatrically stated as he placed his right forehand on his forehead, imitating a gesture of a person about to faint.

Jaryn looked at Kerith with a blank face, waiting for him to continue his little act.

"If big daddy closes it, we have to get a part-time job."

"I'm sure there's a job that's easy to do and pull." Jaryn thought.

"We would have to live in a monstrous and ill-favored apartment! That is, if we ever find one."

"I have a 'friend' who owes me a favor. I can tell him that I need his high-class apartment, so our home is covered." Jaryn deemed mentally, still keeping a blank look on her face.

"And the worst thing...!"

"Worst?" Jaryn asked vocally.

"We cannot go shopping!"

Jaryn's eyes widened in realization as the 'worst thing that could ever happen to them' may happen when their father pauperizes them.

"We'll be common paupers...-!"

"That won't happen!" Jaryn interjected, a determined look replacing her horrified expression.

"It... won't?"

"No..." Jaryn made eye contact with her fraternal twin and held his hand for reassurance. "I won't let that happen to us. We will never be close to the word millionaire... We are billionaires, and we will remain in that level as long as I breathe."

"But, sister...-!"

"I..." Jaryn clenched her right fist in determination. "I will do it! For our sake and sanity, I will attend a rundown university."

Kerith's expression somehow brightened in its own weird 'Lady Gaga' way.

"Thank you, sister."

xxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: Like always, the first chapter is short. It's sort of a prologue, okay?

I hope you like this story! Dance Central is my #1 favorite game in my XBOX 360! (^_^)