Chapter 3 - Airport

Chapter III

Jaryn has recently discovered that in Central City, she's not the only one who has the guts and balls to attend the special university.

She found out that the sporty surfer, the bratty princess, the british pinkette and the forward chick have been given their own scholarships, which has enabled them to join her in the Glitterati's private jet.

"Mother just had to be so kind to let DCU use our private jet." Jaryn said with an annoyed tone as she and Kerith looked at the four girls heading their way.

"Look at the bright side, brother. We have this to our advantage... and at least we get to keep our legal tenders, right?"

"Yes, sister. It is truly a big sacrifice you are doing."

xxxxxxxxxx

Aubrey scowled while Emilia grinned at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a snobbish way.

"Can it, princess." Emilia shot back with a smirk. "I can go wherever you can go, so ha!"

"You two are always fighting," Taye interjected. "Why not just punch each other to get this over with?"

"Yeah," Dare agreed. "One punch can determine a victor."

"Oh, I don't need to punch this little girly for her to know that I'm the boss of her." Emilia cockily replied.

"What did you just say, street rat?" Aubrey hissed brazenly.

"Are you four done chatting?"

The four looked forward and found the Glitterati crew standing between them and the jet's entrance.

"Umm, hello, you're in our way." Aubrey rudely pointed out.

"This is our jet, princess brat." Jaryn said. "If you want to go to DCU, I suggest you clamp your mouth shut before I sew it close with my own bare hands."

"You wish." Aubrey taunted fearlessly.

"Whatevs." Emilia murmured. "Let's just go!"

Kerith and Jaryn didn't even glance at the four dancers as they walked in their crew jet. Their parents were 'kind enough' to let Kerith go with Jaryn at the Los Angeles, but Kerith has to fly back as soon as Jaryn settles in campus.

Before the four could climb aboard, seven voices called out their names.

"Aubrey!" One voice called.

"Emilia!" One voice called

"Dare!" Two voices called.

"Taye!" Three voices called.

The four spun around and found Angel, Bodie, MacCoy, Oblio, Lil' T, Mo and Glitch running after them.

"I hate goodbyes." Aubrey stated in a bored manner.

"It sounds like you don't even care." Emilia said, along with an eyeroll.

"Why'd you hate it? Saying goodbye gives us the chance to make sure we don't burn our bridges, get it?" Dare quipped with a smile.

"It's because it's a waste of time." Aubrey replied.

"Figures." Taye muttered, making Emilia and Dare chuckle.

"Safe trip, mi chica hermosa." Angel said to Aubrey as soon as they stopped in front of us.

"Yeah, sure, Angel." Aubrey murmured, rolling her eyes as Angel.bowed.

"See ya, Emi! I'll make sure your surfboard is all clean and waxed when you get back!" Bodie bid with a grin.

"Aww! Thanks, B!" Emilia thanked, fist-bumping with the blond surfer.