Chapter 8 - In Da Club

Chapter VIII

               "Dudeeee!" Emilia slurred, practically walking in circles due to her intoxicated state.

Brody laughed before catching Emilia from behind, holding her by the waist in a firm grip.

"You okay there, Emi?" Brody cooed in her ear and through the blasting music from the nightclub's speakers.

For Emilia, Brody's velvety voice stood out. It rang out in her ears like it was the only sound that can be heard within her surroundings.

"Man!" Emilia spun herself around and landed back into Brody's arms, but this time, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know somethin', Bodie?"

The blond smirked in the shadows casted in the dim nightspot after hearing the male Riptide dancer's name. "What is it, Emi?"

The she-surfer laughed in a slurred manner in reply before putting her answer in drunken words.

"I really really extremely super-duper love you!" Emilia declared drunkly, banging a fist weakly on the green-eyed blond's muscular chest.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah! And I really mean, toatally yeah!"

Brody's smirk widened while the glint in his green eyes became more visible.

"That's good, Emilia."

A few dancers crowded the pair and in a round of rainbow-colored flashes from the spotlights.....

They disappeared from the crowd.

"Sergio!" Aubrey cried out while she sat in the bar. Adam sat on the stool beside the drunk redhead, casually sipping on a bottle of whiskey.

"Hey, Adam!" Aubrey called, weakly tugging on Adam's right sleeve.

The said male rolled his eyes before turning to Aubrey and changing his expression into a sweet and concerned one.

"You okay, princess?"

Aubrey faced Adam and squealed. "Oh, hi, Angel!"

"Princess, you want to dance?" Adam whispered after leaning into Aubrey's ear. Just like what he expected, the Lu$h dancer nodded eagerly.

"You don't have to ask twice!"

Before Aubrey could stand and enter the dancefloor, Adam clutched her elbow and pulled her back to him, his lips inches away from one of her ears.

"How about you go dance on stage?"

Aubrey drunkly grinned and nodded, once again, eagerly.

"Let's go then,"

Oxford smirked deviantly before he let an intoxicated Dare push him to a wall. The pink-haired dancer giggled before she started planting kisses on Oxford's neck.

Oxford whispered in Dare's ear while the british dancer continued her intimate moves.

"Next dare is... I dare you to make out with me." The poet transformed his smirk into an evil grin.

"Whatever you dare me, Oblio..." Dare slurred out. "I am going to win."

"Really?"

"Every dare games we've played, I win them all."

"Whatever you say, Dare."

"Where are we going, Mo?" Taye asked through her hiccups.

Marcos flashed a grin. "Trust me, Taye. You won't regret this."