Chapter 7 - Friendship in the Making

Chapter VII

               Aubrey and Emilia walked down the sidewalk leading to the direction where their sorority house is, Dare walking between them.

"Hey, Aubrey."

"What is it now, Emilia?"

"..."

"Well?"

"Who's Sergio?"

Aubrey's posture stiffened but she kept walking, not trying to be too obvious by stopping in the middle of their walk.

Emilia knew Angel's full name is Sergio Angel since she did as much investigating as she can about him. Believe it or not, the Riptide she-surfer cares for the Lu$h princess.

Yes, they may be rivals, but for Emilia, that's just friendly competition. Nothing too serious to see as a problem or threat. Aubrey's the same to Emilia, but she tries her best to show that she looks down on the she-surfer instead of showing any friendly affections.

But Emilia is still not sure if this Sergio is Angel. There are a lot of people with a name like that, not only Angel.

"Sergio?" Dare quipped curiously, looking at Aubrey for answer.

"He's nobody." Aubrey replied.

"You sure?" Emilia asked, prying for an answer.

"Yes, Emilia... I'm sure."

"Truthfully, I don't understand a thing you two are talking about." The pinkette pointed out.

xxxxxxxxxx

Taye sat alone in the living room of their sorority house, watching music videos in the MTV channel.

Marco, a friend that she has grown slightly fond of, has confessed his feeling for her. He's so much alike to Mo, who is Taye's current boyfriend.

"Leave me alone, Emilia!"

Aubrey's voice rang out loudly through the house's structure as soon as the door swung open and hit the wall with a loud bang.

Aubrey passed the doorway of the living room before getting in the elevator, closing it before Emilia could get in.

"Damn it, Aubrey!" Emilia hissed, pushing the up button over and over again.

Dare walked in the living room and plopped herself beside Taye with a sigh. Taye looked away from the 70 inch flat screen TV hooked on the wall and turned to the british dancer.

"What's hapening between Riptide and Lu$h over there?"

"I don't really understand their situation right now."

"What do you know?"

"Aubrey gave Emilia a headbutt while shouting the name 'Sergio', then they both fell down, after that Aubrey's been dodging Emilia's questions and I'm between the crossfire while we walked back home. And I mean literally between the crossfire."

Taye stared at Dare for a moment before replying, "Sorry, but I didn't understand a word you said."

"Neither did I."

xxxxxxxxxx

Aubrey rushed inside her room and kicked her shoes off before ungracefully throwing herself on her king-size bed.

"Get a grip on yourself, Aubrey... This is not you..." Aubrey chanted in her head, trying to stop tears from falling.

After that incident with Angel, Lu$h crew suddenly disappeared like a cloud of smoke. Angel was hospitalized while Aubrey was secretly sent to therapy.