Chapter 6 - A Little Research

Chapter VI

Angel, Mo and MacCoy were partying at the Tan Estate with Oblio when Bodie suddenly called the dancing Latino.

"Hello, Angel speaking."

"Angel! Can you lend me your laptop right now?"

"Whoa there, Bodie. I'm at a party right now."

"Angel, I really need it!" Bodie sounded like he was pleading, so Angel ended up sighing and agreeing.

"Fine then, my friend. I'll drive by your place right now. I'll be there in a few minutes."

xxxxxxxxxx

Emilia stopped right on the doorstep of their sorority house before facing Brody, who walked her back home and now stood behind her.

"Hey, dude, thanks for the great day." Emilia thanked. "I really had fun riding around town and skating at the ice skating rink."

"I'm glad you had fun." Brody said with a bright smile. "Hey, Emilia. Maybe you and your friends could come with me and my friends at this nightclub a few blocks from campus."

"A club?" Emilia perked up, instantly imagining dance moves that she can do. A moment where she can finally show off her dancing skills.

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Two weeks from now."

"Oh, I'm go with it! Totally! But... I'll have to ask the others though if they're fine with it."

"Sure, just call me when we you make your decision." Brody replied with a grin.

"Good night, Brodester!"

"Brodester?" He asked with a surprised yet happy smile.

"Yeah, hope you don't mind the nickname."

"Oh, no worries. I actually like it." Emilia seemed to be satisfied with his reaction with the nickname she gave him.

"Great! Bye!" She waved goodbye before turning away and going inside the sorority house before Brody could even bid his own goodbye.

"Night, Emilia." Brody murmured before turning away and walking down the sidewalk. As soon as he was a fair distance away from the sorority house, Brody's phone rang.

He fished it out of his jeans and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"How are you progressing?" A familiar and vixen-like voice asked.

"It's going good. I'll be making this stupid Riptide tomboy crying in no time at all."

"Good... What about the Lu$h girl?"

"Let Adam take care of that little princess."

"The british D-Coy girl?"

"Oxford will be all over it."

"The loud Flash4wrd girl?"

"Marco's gonna take care of her."

"Good." Click!

Brody smirked before stuffing his phone in his pocket and continuing down the the sidewalk.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Angel, I thought you were coming here alone?"

Bodie and Angel conversed at Bodie's apartment kitchen while MacCoy, Mo and Oblio were at the living room.