Chapter 4 - Arrival at DCU

Chapter IV

               "You may now remove your seatbelts." The twins immediately unbuckled their seatbelts and got up before sanpping their fingers in unison.

"Butler, make sure our luggage is delivered at our personal establishment in campus." Kerith said while Jaryn was already exiting the jet.

"Yes, Master Kerith." Their butler replied with a bow.

Kerith flicked some of his white hair out of his face before walking after his older twn sister.

"Finally!" Aubrey snapped as she unbuckled her own seatbelt and getting off her seat to reach for her luggage.

"Chill out, Miss Aubrey." Dare said. "We're not in a hurry."

"Whatever, pinky." The auburn-haired princess rolled her eyes at the british pinkette as she pulled her luggage out of the top cabinet.

Dare took a few steps back and ended up between Taye and Emilia, who already has their own luggage, along with Dare's.

"She's a pretty bratty girl, ain't she?"

"You just figured that out, girl? She's been bratty ever since she uttered her first word." Taye said with a knowing look.

"Leave it to Aubrey to get under Dare's skin." Emilia said, laughing.

"Aubrey can't got under my skin. Dare has no skin!" Dare retorted.

"Umm, what?"

Dare realized what she said and immediately tried rephrasing it.

"I meant that in a good way!"

"Sure, you did..." Emilia said, waving her hand dismissively.

"Oh, never mind! Let's just get out of here!"

xxxxxxxxxx

               The dancers were confused when they got out of the jet. The Glitterati crew were nowhere to be found. Even their butler.

Of course Aubrey didn't give a damn about them. Instead she just called her daddy to send her a limo. Being her daddy's little princess, the limo arrived at the airport in no time at all.

Also, Emilia, Dare and Taye slipped inside before Aubrey could do so, which made her yell at them for a few minutes before she begrudgingly went in and ignored them.

While the three dancers enjoyed the different kinds of low-fat drinks stocked inside the limo's mini-fridge, Aubrey made sure her make-up was perfect.

"Miss Aubrey." The chaperone that came with the limo amd driver called out from the front.

"Yes?"

"Your Father has paid for one sorority house for you."

"Oh, that's good." Aubrey said with a satisfied smile. "Daddy always knows what I want."

"But unfortunately..."

"Unfortunately?" Aubrey asked in a not so caring tone.

"You would have to share your sorority house with your friends."

"What!?"

"Oh yeah!" Emilia cheered abruptly. "We're going to be like roomamtes, Aubs!"

"There must be some sort of misunderstanding." Aubrey said, hoping that she's right.

"The DCU won't let you have your own sorority house unless you share it with three people, so your father has decided that you and your friends will share it."