NEED A BREAK

"How can this news leak into the media, tell PR team to take them down RIGHT NOW." Kim taehyung yelled at his employees as a CEO of Kim enterprises he doesn't have any time for breakfast and his stupid employees making mistakes annoyed him.

No one is dare to speak anything when they saw him fuming in anger, all the employees can sense the danger coming to them so they work silently without making any noise but one of a female employee called him "Emotionless Jerk" & he heard and turn...

No one is dare to speak anything when they saw him fuming in anger, all the employees can sense the danger coming to them so they work silently without making any noise but one of a female employee called him "Emotionless Jerk" & he heard and turned to look at her.

"Miss Sana, from now you don't have to come, you're fired." he yelled at her.

"I am sorry sir I didn't mean to say that, please sir I really need this job." her eyes widen as she started pleading to him.

"GET OUT FROM HERE" he said without showing any mercy.

She wipes her tears and ran away from there, everyone is scared of him so no one tried to console her, they felt sorry for her as she was fired only after 3 weeks of work.

Taehyung was sitting in his office pinching his nose then he take a deep breath to relax & closed his eyes to remember how one month ago someone said exact words to him.

He got a call from his girlfriend Irene who he dated for 5 years and plan to propose her for marriage as he loves her so much.

"Yes honey, what happen you called me at office time."

"Listen Kim taehyung I wanted to break up with you" he was so stunned to hear her.

"But why Irene, is something happened why are you saying this you know we love each other" he said.

"I never loved you Kim taehyung, I was with you for your money and fame do you really think someone is able to love you, you are really intolerable, the way you boss around people bow to you because they are afraid of you & you're nothing but an emotionless Jerk , now I can't tolerate you so I am breaking up with you."

Taehyung was shocked to hear what she think about him, never in his dream he thought she could breakup with him, he know he is short tempered & sometimes he can't spend time with her but he thought she loved him & understand him.

"I will be not suprised to see you alone because who would wanted to be with you but it's alright honey, good bye." she mocked him & without letting him speak she cut the phone.

He was really angry to listen her all mocking.

He open his eyes & mumbled to himself "What did she think I can't have any women, I will make sure to invite you in my wedding Irene."

Jungkook, 23 years old Kim taehyung's younger brother.

When his brother's secretary Jennie told him how agressive he become and always yelling on others, he think that his brother need some peaceful time so he convinced him to go hawaii with him as his fiancee and her friend also going there, he really need a break from work so taehyung agreed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jisoo complete her graduation in psychology major, she decide to take a break & to celebrate their graduation with her bestfriend Lisa who's also graduate in literature she plan a trip to Hawaii together.

They were traveling to Hawaii and lisa being non-stop chatter box telling her favourite literature story of Romeo and Juliet that how their love is only 3 days old but their love is so pure, Jisoo scoff as she think 3 days is too short for falling...

They were traveling to Hawaii and lisa being non-stop chatter box telling her favourite literature story of Romeo and Juliet that how their love is only 3 days old but their love is so pure, Jisoo scoff as she think 3 days is too short for falling in love.

"Why did you accept this arrange marriage Lisa." Jisoo asked to stop her blabbering about fictional world.

To which Lisa replied "There is deal between Kim and manoban that they will married their children to each other since his older brother has already a girlfriend at that time, so me and him are engaged but after sometime I think I can't find someone better than him , he is best in everything , he is really caring and slowly we fell in love."

Jisoo cringe over this instant love ,for her it's too early to say love what lisa & her fiance is feeling, she also know her fiance is really good to her.

She's making weird faces to which Lisa chuckled then she asked her "Why are you rejecting every proposal, you even reject "Suho" our Dean's son he's dying to be with you."

Jisoo said "first of all I wanted to complete the college without any kind of heart break everyone in this college know Suho is a Playboy, Second I want someone as fun-loving as me , someone who is carefree, adventurous who live life as if it's a last day, not some kind of robots who work 24/7 hours like an idiot with boring life
Third, I believe it take long to find love."

Lisa chuckled thinking what will be her reaction if she find someone exactly opposite "Jisoo my sixth sense is telling me that you will meet your love soon."

"Your sixth sense is not gonna work this time Lili."

They arrived at Hawaii.

Jisoo breath the fresh air of Hawaii & scream "Yahoo, aloha."

This is my second VSOO story , I hope you like this one

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

08 / 12 / 22