PANCAKE LIKE FACE

Jisoo flinched on his yelling she turned to see him fuming in anger so she stop the music.

"Do you have any sense what are doing, is this some kind of club where you're jumping & singing." taehyung scold her.

Jisoo frown on his scolding "What is your problem huh, we met for the first time and you already made judgement on me, for your information this is my room, I will do whatever I want."

Taehyung rubbed his nose bridge "you are really stubborn Miss loud, listen I have some work to do & my project cost millions which you didn't even see in your life so stop your drama & go to sleep."

"Enough is enough, the name I gave you Mr. Cold blooded it suites to you, I don't care how much your project cost , I'm here to enjoy and I will be, why don't you go back to do your work instead of bickering with me."

"Now I believe why my brother and you're bestfriend you both like to test my patience." he was about to leave when Jisoo spoke again.

"Hey, don't come in my room like this again." she pointed towards slide door.

"As if I want." he said and leave.

Here lisa is worried about Jisoo so she said to Jungkook who's unpacking their bags "Kookie, I think we should go to see if Jisoo is okay or not."

"Don't worry, sooya will be fine I am worry about my hyung she will definitely make his blood pressure high." Jungkook laughed.

"Don't you saw how taehyung oppa reacted on airport, I just wanted to see my Jisoo alive hope they didn't murder each other."

Jungkook caress her face and kissed her "Actually hyung is acting like this because of that girl Irene." lisa nodded as she know Irene." she broke my brother's heart & then he became more arrogant."

"But oppa don't even know Jisoo still he insulted her."

"Lili, even I don't know why but I think because sooya resemble Irene both in look and funny behaviour, don't worry about them let's sleep now I'm really tired."

Lisa hummed & went to sleep she mentally noted that after waking up first she'll meet her bestfriend.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jisoo open her eyes when a warm sunlight come on her face, smoothing sounds of sea waves make the morning so peaceful.

She got up from bed & looking outside from window she says "I have waited for too long, now it's my time to be adventurous."

After her morning routine, she's ready to meet her bestfriends she knocked on the slide door, thinking he may be sleeping she again did that.

"Whattt." taehyung annoyingly said after opening the door.

"I wanted to go to have breakfast with my friends."

"So?, why are you knocking on this door."

Jisoo sighed & rolled her eyes "I think because of your growing age you start forgetting things, there is only one door for this room remember."

"What did you say huh." he scoff utter disbelief.

"Ohh hello Miss loud, I am just 28 years old okay so don't try to be smart."

"Whatever, I feel like my day is going to be ruined, oh god why did I have to see his pancake like face in early morning." Jisoo pushed him as he was blocking the way & walked away.

Taehyung follow her as they were going to same place.

"I think you definitely like pancake" taehyung smirked thinking no one can resist his charm.

"No, I said that because I hate pancakes."

She is walking fast to ignore any argument because she wanted to have her morning peaceful which he tried to ruined.

"Jisoo." Someone call her from behind so she stop and turned around to look but her eyes widen when she saw that person.

Taehyung was easily catch her pace when she stop, he's looking to Jisoo and that man.

"S..suho, what are you doing here?"

"Actually I am here with my family , what a pleasant surprise to see you here." Suho replied to her but soon he saw a man standing near Jisoo so he asked her.

"So you finally got boyfriend after rejecting whole campus."

Jisoo is confused but she realised that he think taehyung as her boyfriend.

"No Suho you got him wrong, he's not my boyfriend you remember my friend Jungkook he is his hyung." she said while correcting him.

"Ohh, thank god." he whispered but taehyung heard him, for some reason he got bad feeling coming from him.

"Then I guess you guys are on friendship vacation." he chuckled as everyone know about their friendship so it doesn't suprise.

"Hello, I am Suho." he introduced himself

"Kim taehyung." Jisoo rolled her eyes on his Stern voice.

"How about you join us for breakfast , I think I have to be on good terms with Dean's son." Jisoo smirked.

"But you still rejected me, okay let's go then for breakfast."

Jisoo sympathetically see him to which he shrugged and assure her that he's fine.

They leaved taehyung behind as he was thinking something.

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

09 / 12 / 22