LET ME DISTRACT YOU MORE

Jisoo open her eyes when sunlight hit on her face directly she groan in pain as her whole body ache "Why I am feeling so tired." she mumbled.

"It's nothing sweetheart, it happen after doing it."

Her eyes widen when she heard his voice she turned beside to see naked taehyung in her bed covered with blanket his eyes are still closed, she perplexed & checked under the blanket to see herself also naked.

I am doomed

"Did we really do s..something last n..night." she hesistatly asked him.

He open his eyes while smiling he sneaked his hand around her belly then by grabbing her bare waist he pulled her closer to himself her breath hitched.

Taehyung snuggle into the crook of her neck then he put his head comfortably on her chest.

"Yes we did that willingly why?, did you think that it's a dream but you were really wild." he kissed on her collor bone she blushed.

"Wait that means you were not drunk."

"If I were drunk, do you think that we could talk that much."

Realisation hit her "then why didn't you stop those women who was clinging on you."

Taehyung smirked "Ahh if you could act then why not me huh well if I would stopped them then how I will know your true feelings."

Taehyung whisper in her ear "let me tell you something you really looked like a whipped jealous girlfriend that time."

Her cheeks turned into tomato red she hide her face in embarassment.

She remembers later how taehyung console her and express his feelings for her, she smiled seeing him who look like a clinging baby while kissing on his head she roam her fingers in his fluffy hair.

Flashback ~

Taehyung broke their kiss and looking into her eyes he said "Jisoo, I want to say something sincerely." she nodded.

"Before I met you my life was so frustrating I was lost and heartbroken to the point where I don't believe in love, I thought it's just a hypothesis people mistaken lust into love, Later I met you we bickered alot and I don't like the way you challenged me in everything but still I feels comfortable around you, urge to protect your smile and happiness started growing inside me and without noticing I started believing in love."

Jisoo was emotional to heard him feeling of having someone who love her make her teary.

"Irene is the one who broke you right." she hugged him and he nodded in confirmation.

Taehyung leave her embrace and looked at her in complaining way "You made me insecure jealous man , you will not believe me but I feel so much jealous of Alex volkov that I asked my manager to search and found about him but he didn't find anyone named as him."

Jisoo can't control herself and started laughing she looked at him amusingly who gave her confused look.

"Oh my god taehyung you're so innocent for your age Alex volkov is not a person he's a fictional man whom I read in a book."

He was dumbfounded on this new found fact.

"I am not innocent okay, you made me crazy for you." he sighed.

"Jisoo I know you don't love me maybe I'm not your type as you always told me that I am old, so I'm not saying that you should reciprocate my feelings but I wanted to say that I really love you."

"I know" she said and pulled him by collor and smashed her lips on him.

He was stunned for a moment kissing him she whisper in his ears "did I ever told you that I am attracted towards only one older man that's you, besides don't you always said that I'm not that much older." she kissed his cheek then smiled.

Before she could say anything else taehyung softly grabbed her by neck & pulled her into a passionate kiss, he bite her lips when she parted he make a way into her mouth only to devour every corner of it.

Slowly he make her laid down in bed while hovering over her, she was so into the kiss that she didn't noticed that taehyung opened her shirt revealing her bra.

When his warm hand touch her she shivered and open her eyes he was still kissing her.

She shyly tried to cover herself and seeing her widen eyes he stop and stare her "I am sorry I just couldn't control myself." as he was about to get up she pulled him towards herself.

"No , it's not like I am not ready but I never did that so I am nervous." she blushed tried to hide her face.

Taehyung chuckled at her and remove her hands from face and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry I will be gentle, didn't you said Irene that I am gentle with you in every possible way so let me show you " he teased her.

Saying that he again kissed her she moan in between kiss which make taehyung more needy he smirked seeing her in pleasure.

Jisoo started opening his shirt button as he was busy kissing her on neck giving her an immense pleasure.

After removing his shirt she saw his well built abs she touched him there "I saw your abs on other days when you came out from bath & it was the first time I feel sexually attracted towards you."

Taehyung shivered on her touch he brushed his nose on her cheeks inhaling her scent "I didn't know that you're also little pervert."

"No I am not, I was just little distracted." she defend herself.

"Let me distract you more." taehyung give her soft kisses on neck then he went down to kiss her shoulder then further he kissed her belly.

They spent their night in each other arms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung tighten his grip on her waist "it's still early, let's sleep again."

Before Jisoo replied they hear a frustrated yell on door "Oppa, Jisoo open the damn door otherwise I will break it."

"Lisa" they both said in unison as their eyebrows furrowed.

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

Merry Christmas Everyone 🎄⛄🦌🎅 ❤️💚

24 / 12 /22