DON'T LEAVE ME

After taehyung and jisoo left from there Jungkook got call from his father.

"Hey dad !!"

"Where are you both & why didn't taehyung pick up my phone."

"Umm dad we are at bike competition that held in Oahu." he hesistatly said as he know their father didn't like them doing these things.

"Did you guys participate in that." his dad asked coldly.

"I am sorry dad, we did that." Lisa looked at him.

His father sighed  "that's the reason why I wanted you both to get married, being a CEO or graduate from prestigious college doesn't make you responsible."

" Dad, we are sorry to disappoint you but this is the last time I promise."

His dad take a breath "Okay then , well I called you because your mom and me are going back to Korea tonight, so take care of yourself & Lisa also that stubborn Taehyung."

"Okay dad I will, have a safe journey." he said and after that end the call.

"What happen what did uncle said?"

"Nothing they are leaving for korea tonight."

"Lili, let's go to eat something I am really hungry."

Lisa pinched his cheek and then kissed "Aww you look really cute while pouting kookie, Let's go."

They were happily eating and feeding each other when lisa was looking outside she noticed it's raining heavily.

"Oh no kookie look it's raining outside."

Jungkook avert his eyes towards outside "Lili call sooya right now ask her where's she?"

Lisa immediately call her but she didn't picked up, she is trying again n again, now she is really scared for her bestfriend.

Soon Jungkook's phone ring he put the phone on speaker when he saw its taehyung.

"Hello hyung where are you?"

" WHAT, HYUNG WE ARE COMING."

Lisa become anxious when she heard that Jisoo fainted , she remember last time when she faint in their 3 semester it took two days to gain her conscious and she was really in critical situation.

Jungkook paid the bills and they leaved from there to go taehyung's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was walking back & forth in room he is waiting for lisa so that she can change Jisoo's wet clothes but he was still in his soaked shirt, later without delaying both Lisa and Jungkook barged in the room.

Taehyung saw them he immediately told Lisa "First changed her wet clothes lisa and I have already called doctor."

"Hyung let's go to my room you also need to change." Jungkook said to his brother.

They left from room after few minutes doctor came and checked Jisoo's pulse he gave her injection, doctor asked for Jisoo's previous reports and Lisa gave him as she know Jisoo always carry it with herself.

"How's she doctor?" taehyung anxiously asked.

"Do you know that she has Ombrophobia an extreme fear of rain it's also a type of anxiety disorder."

Taehyung was shocked but Jungkook and lisa know that she has this condition since she was 18 years old.

"She is fine now, tomorrow she's probably wake up but make sure she didn't come near rain too much otherwise it could be dangerous for her." doctor gave prescription to them & leaved.

Lisa's eyes were wet while caressing Jisoo's face, she still didn't wake up yet, Jungkook sat on edge of bed and rubbed her palm to keep her warm.

Taehyung was standing there he didn't utter anything but kept looking at her.

I never thought even in my dreams that the girl who always smile, being a happy pill for everyone , always ready to fight with me has such a vulnerable side and that too because of mere raining it maybe risk her life.

Thinking about her life could be in danger makes his heart sank for the first time he feel enormously scared , scared to lose her !!

"Oppa, did you ate something." lisa waving her hand in front of his eyes as he was lost in thoughts.

"H..huh, yes I have eaten."

"Kookie it's late now let them rest now." lisa said to which Jungkook denied.

"Yes Jk you should go I will be here for her it's my fault and I will be taking care of her."

Jungkook didn't denied his brother, after that both Lisa and Jungkook kissed Jisoo's forehead lisa put some pillow beside her she know Jisoo likes to hold something while sleeping and leave from there.

Taehyung come near Jisoo, he saw how her blooming rosy cheeks & pink lips turned into pale, still she look so beautiful, he was feeling guilty for dragging her outside in this weather.

He come near her and take her hand into his palm and rubbed it slowly "I am sorry Jisoo for everything."

"I know you can't listen what I am about to say but it's overflowing inside me."

"You know why I asked you to come with me for bike riding because I wanted to spend time with you, I know we just met 3 days ago but still I feel drawn towards you eventho I tried to dismiss that but your mere thought gave my whole body sparks before I realised it I started craving for your attention, I do everything to get your eyes on me whether it's teasing you or scolding you." taehyung voice cracked as he tried not break down seeing her pale cold body.

Taehyung put her hand down slowly , he take a long breath finally he let out all his emotion he remove hair strand from her face which disturb her sleep & kissed her forehead.

He whispered "Please wake up soon."

He put a blanket on her and about to go when he feel a trembling cold hand grabbed his hand.

He turned around to see Jisoo tried to open her eyes , she slowly but in deep voice whisper "Don't leave m..me."

When taehyung hear her voice he immediately turned around to see her and put his forehead on her to check her temperature.

"You woke up." he beamed in happiness to seeing her half open eyes then he sit by her side.

"I am r..really cold taehyung please do me a f..favour, g..give me your w..warmth your hands are pretty warm I need you." she barely can speak as she was really shivering.

His eyes widen to hear her he thought is it some side effects of medicine, he tried to understand what she just said.

"Jisoo are you sure I mean you are not going to regret right because after this we will be not same I may sound selfish but you'll be mine and you also can't leave me because I lov..... "

He couldn't complete his last sentence and she interupped him.

" What are you t..talking about, I just asked you to sleep b..beside me." Jisoo slowly take breath she doesn't have much energy to say anything else.

Her eyes now slowly closing and she's trembling even she covered with two blankets.

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

17 / 12 / 22