ONE WEEK IN A HAWAII

"Oppa, Jisoo open the door." Lisa shouted from outside.

"Taehyung leave me lisa is outside get up and wear your clothes." Jisoo pushed him and run towards the bathroom.

Taehyung groaned he went to open the door "What lisa do you know you just ruined my sweet time."

She scoff "Oppa your brother ruined my life now where is Jisoo I wanted to talk her." she said & pushed him while coming inside.

Why everyone is only pushing me

"Jisooya, sooya." lisa called her.

"She's in bathroom okay now tell me why are you yelling in early morning and where's Jungkook."

"Oppa please I don't wanted to talk about him."

Jisoo comes out from bathroom and saw a raging lisa.

"What happen?" she looked at lisa then taehyung.

"Nothing, change your dress Jisooya we are going outside for breakfast." lisa said.

Jisoo know it's not good if lisa used this tone so she just went in and changed her dress like in 10 min.

"Ok let's go." lisa grabbed Jisoo's hand and was about to go but taehyung stop them.

"Oh hello Lisa, you can't just take her out as I and Jisoo had already a plan to eat breakfast together."

Lisa raised her eyebrows & scoff "Oppa go with your bastard brother also from when you guys are on good terms that you're going together huh."

Without hearing his words lisa dragged Jisoo with herself who gave taehyung with apologetic eyes.

They both reached in nearby restaurants and ordered their breakfast.

Lisa was poking her steak with fork in anger seeing that Jisoo asked her "Why are you so angry did something happened?"

"nothing happened I am just pissed on him."

"Did something happened between you and bunny."

"Why can't you eat with me huh?" lisa raised her eyebrows.

"No that's not what I meant lili."

They were eating peacefully and Jisoo was happy to have a time with lisa, it's been awhile since they hang out together just the two of them.

Jisoo was drinking her coffee milk when lisa's next word make her coughed.

"So Jisoo how was your night with Oppa was it exciting." Lisa said with poker face as if it's not suprised her.

"H..how did you know?" Jisoo shuttered , memories of her night with taehyung still replays in her mind.

Lisa looked at her blushing face which turned completely red.

"Umm ... I think you shouldn't do that to me Jisooya showing your mosquito bite makes me envious."

Jisoo eyes widen on her remark she put her hand on her neck to cover those marks that beautifully carved by him which she forgot to hide she looked at lisa shyly, thinking about taehyung makes only her cheeks red.

Lisa chuckled to see her friend reaction "Give me the details, was it good. "

Jisoo slapped her hand before telling her everything from the start well except the part which meant for only her and taehyung.