FRIEND FOR AWHILE

"This is the most awkward breakfast I have ever eaten, Jungkook is glaring at Suho who's staring me lovingly while lisa is trying her best to calm jungkook so that he don't burst in anger & ofcourse Mr. Cold blooded was confused." Jisoo sighed while sipping her iced americano.

"Sunbae, when will you and lisa is going to married." Suho asked Jungkook by diverted his gaze from Jisoo when he notice he's looking at him.

"You don't need to know." Jungkook hissed.

Suho nervously chuckle "I guess sunbae didn't forgive me yet, but believe me I am really sorry for that, Jisoo also forgave me hyung."

"She's naive that's why she forget your deeds but I'm not, you don't know how much she suffer because of that."

"Kookie relax it's all in past now."

Jungkook jerked Lisa's hand & leave his breakfast saying "I am done." Lisa sigh she know he need time to calm down.

Jisoo noticed Suho sad face "I am sorry Suho I didn't know he will react like that." Jisoo said to suho who replied."I deserved that."

Taehyung saw everything but he didn't understand anything, for him it was first time seeing his brother so pissed.

After sometime, they finish their food and Jisoo asked Suho to accompany her to near beach market and he happily agreed.

Jisoo bid goodbye to lisa & leave the place with Suho.

Lisa also went to see Jungkook who left angrily , when she entered the room Jungkook immediately pinned her at locked door and kissed her passionately.

Lisa perplexed but kissed him back with same intensity, after 5 min he pulled out of kiss and placed his forehead on her." I am sorry, I just couldn't control myself."

" It's alright, you don't have to apologise afterall I am all yours, we are going to be married kookie." she grinned.

"Oh, yes by marriage I remember mom and dad is here and they want to meet us regarding marriage."

Lisa nodded nervously

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung was working till the night, after completing his work he stretched his arm and neck, he looked at clock that shows its 11 pm then he realised that jisoo didn't come yet.

"Where did that Miss loud go."

He decided to go to his brother's room to ask him if he know where is she but just as he about to knock he got message.

"Hyung, I forgot to tell you mom dad are here after coming from their buisness trip and they wanted to meet me & lisa to talk about marriage so we leaved
Please take care of Jisoo."

On last line taehyung scoff "As if she is some kind of traumatized kid who need care."

He remember that his father called him but because of some paperwork he can't pick up that.

He came to his room and reading some business magazine.

When he heard a loud thud he sigh as he know who can do this , he open the door and saw Jisoo hugging Suho , his hand wrapped around her waist and he was slowly caressing her waist making taehyung hand curled into fist unknowingly and he pulled her forcibly from hug.

Taehyung said Suho to go in his room as their parents is looking for him.

Suho bid his goodbye to her and after he leave Jisoo glared taehyung.

"What you do just now was wrong , how could you pulled me so harshly."

He again scold her "As if what you were doing is right, did you saw the clock who come at this time with a man."

Jisoo was shocked to see this side of him , his concern for her safety warm her heart so she decided to show him a little bit of kindness.

"Hey hey stop, one thing I would say you definitely not look good in possesive boyfriend character so never try to do that girls will not like it." she said jokingly and enter the room.

Taehyung was frustrate with himself , the sudden feelings of possession towards her scare him, he sighed and didn't replied to her.

I am thinking to much I really need to stop working.

Taehyung was arranging his bed before sleeping when Jisoo came to him after fresh

"I bought some food do you want to eat."

"No, I am already eaten." he said in Stern voice eventho he didn't eaten because of work.

"I didn't put any poison in it, you can eat I know you didn't eaten." Jisoo said while putting the food packet on table

Taehyung was surprised , he raised his one eyebrows and asked her "How can you be sure that I didn't eaten."

He coughed when he hear her answer and his ear turned to red but what's most shocking things was she didn't even realised what she said.

"Mr. Cold blooded I am sure because I noticed your lips, they were dry as if you didn't eaten or drink."

She gave him signal to come and he was hungry so he came "Why are you showing your kindness huh." he suspiciously looked at her.

"Because I am happy today."

He scoff before taking bite of Chicken " Ofcourse you'll be happy afterall you went on date."

She said annoyingly flipping her hair sidewise "You don't have to scoff , I became your friend for awhile , we will continue our rivalry from tomorrow & it wasn't date."

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

Do you like this story so far ??

Should I continue this ??

13 / 12 / 22