FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

Jisoo and lisa waiting for the winner at finish line.

Jisoo anxiously bite her nails and lisa noticed her "What happen Jisoo."

"I am scared Lili."

"Umm.. I knows Jungkook will win still what if he will win, he said that I have to grant him wish."

"Look there Jungkook is still on lead , don't worry." lisa smirked & pointed towards monitor screen.

"But still, what if he asked me to throw all my speakers, what if said to stop playing video games in night & what if he wanted me to not shout , aghhh it's driving me crazy I screamed when I am excited."

Lisa was amused to see all facial expressions she made while thinking , she know that Jisoo definitely cursing herself for agreeing on his deal.

Jisoo come out of her thoughts when she hear the announcement of winner her eyes widen when they come towards her.

Lisa hugged Jungkook "You did well kookie." then she kissed him forgetting that everyone seeing them when she realised she broke their hug and Jungkook grinned seeing her blushing.

They avert their gaze towards Jisoo and taehyung who's proudly smirked to see her not so happy face.

"So Miss loud, what do you think about me."

Jisoo perplexed "h..huh."

"I mean you know who's the winner , that's me, Kim taehyung, now it's your time to complete my wish."

Jisoo looked to Jungkook and Lisa for help but lisa was rather grinning and Jungkook teased her.

"Sooya it's your fault now you have to keep you promise, you really made me compete with hyung now I can't help you."

"You know what, I already labelled both of you as a traitors in my mind." she was pissed on her bestfriends.

Taehyung smiled when she said that with angry pout, he really like the way she boss around and bickering with him.

"Tell me what's your wish." she said sassily.

"Ride with me, on bike, till all night."

"What, are you crazy why would I do that & I think you should give rest to your body so that it will function properly, it's necessary for your age."

Taehyung had enough now he angrily said that "Just shut up why are you mentioning my age I am not even that old you seems to make, and you have to come with me because I won the competition understood."

He grabbed her hand & dragged her to the bike that he rented for a day.

Lisa & Jungkook was speechless on his sudden outburst they were stunned to see him making Jisoo sit on bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened just now Lili , my brother and sooya."

"Kookie I was thinking same, I think taehyung oppa likes Jisoo did you ever notice whenever Suho is around her his face muscle tighten in anger."

"I just hope our sooya is safe."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hey, why are you riding this bike so fast, do you want us to die." Jisoo screamed.

"Don't you say that I am not adventurous person so what do you think, does it make you changed your opinion about me."

Jisoo grabbed his waist due to fear of loosing her balance when he put brakes on bike, taehyung smiled when he saw her flushed angelic face in mirror and her hand around his waist, he was thinking about her.

"I think I have been strangely falling in love with you Miss loud & I am going to trust my intuition that you are different from Irene , you are really special this time I will not wait for perfect timing soon I will propose you."

"Ohh Mr. Cold blooded, I think it's going to be raining soon, we have to reached the hotel before it started." Jisoo said to him.

But to her bad luck, rain started with thunderstorm she saw taehyung is completely soaked in rain, she tried to hide her head from rain & grabbed him more tightly while snuggling in his back.

"Taehyung I am losing my conscious." she whispered.

Taehyung was suprised when she called him by his name but he ignored that as it's raining so much & his top priority is to safely arrived at hotel, when they are about to reach he feel that her grip around him loses slowly.

"Jisoo wake up, look we have arrived here." taehyung said after stopping bike at the entrance of hotel.

He tried to make her stand when she is about to lose her balance he grabbed her by waist, he placed his hand on her forehead & it's burning, then he realised that she fainted.

He gave key to staff for parking the bike
and immediately picked up her in bridal style to go their room.

After lying her on his bed he saw her pale face & trembling closed eyes , he touched her face she looked in so much pain which makes him anxious.

He immediately called Jungkook & told him that Jisoo fainted.

"WHAT, HYUNG WE ARE COMING."

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

15 / 12 / 22