Chapter 1

[Y/N]'s life

Seven years old..

"Mom, can I go play with the kids at the park?"

"You know how it is dear. Your health isn't good now, it's better for you not to be so active and get more rest till you recover, okay?"

Her expression change from joyful to disappointment written all over her face. Deep down she already expected that answer from her mother but chose to try her luck one last time.

"You always said that, but I never got better.. I just want to play for awhile. I'm so lonely here with no one to talk or play with!"

She plead her mother to let her be outside. She knows she is sick, everyone around her made her very aware of it. Even she didn't know what she suffered of, the doctor that treat her doesn't seems to find cure for it either.

"Little dear , you know how it is. I'm sorry , but I can't let you go. What if your sickness infect others? It'll make us look bad even if the percentage of that happening is low, we better avoid it."

"Okay mom.. but can you play with me instead then?"

"Absolutely, dearest ."

She knows her mom cares about her well-being the most, yet she always wonder can she ever has a childhood like others?

15 years old..

"Look at all those lights over there! This is such a marvellous view!"

[Y/N] says loudly in delight. This moment is pure bliss for her, a joyous feeling sparked inside her and she wouldn't settle for less.

A trip to Inazuma was unexpected yet a welcomed experience. By means of this, it was the girl's first time to set her foot on a as pretty as a picture place. Her family planned this trip for a special occasion which is her 15th birthday.

"Don't walk so far away from me!"

Her father shouted from behind, looking more exhausted than ever from following his daughter walking around swiftly.

"C'mon dad! We don't always get to explore the city!"

She had never looked happier than she did today and her father knew better than to let her mood goes down.

Yet happy moment never last long..

All of a sudden voices around her began to sound slower and slower, her movements became sluggish. Her head is spinning , she felt like vomitting. Just when she started to enjoy the moment, pain decided it's the right time to strike.

"Dad, help me, I can't walk..."

"[Y/N], be strong, I'll bring you to the nearest clinic, be strong like you always do for the moment please"

Why does her happy times always got taken away from her? She doesn't want to regret her life when she's older because there is no joy in it. She is too tired to even keep her eyes open now, maybe, just maybe she'll get the answer once it's all done.

________________________________

Present Time