Chapter 1

Look who decided to show up😜😜
I know i update late. Sorry😗😗

Forgive ur sweet author pweease *puppy eyes*

ANYGAYSSS

*Before starting the story i want to confirm that this story is based on indian based wedding, so there will be all of indian rituals of indian wedding. Though Jeons and other characters are korean but they respect Indian religion and they believe and follow the religion*
Okay lets get into the story

Author's pov

It was a beautuful and bright morning. Birds were chirping. Sun was trying to peek through the window in the bedroom but curtains were on.

A brown haired beautiful boy  all ready in the morning came to the room swaying his curvy waist and went towards bed where a  black haired handsome boy was sleeping on his stomach shirtless.

(🔥🔥)

(🔥🔥)

Brown haired boy went towards windows and slided the curtains to the side letting the sun to peek in the window. Black haired boy squeezed his eyes tightly and turned his face to other side to save himself from eye piercing light of the sunlight in his eyes.

"Hubby! Wake up. Its morning" Brown haired boy said with his soft voice and kissed black haired boy's cheek who smiled listening to others voice and nodded but didn't opened his eyes.
Brown haired boy  again tried to wake other up but black haired boy whined in response.

He sighed and did last thing to wake other. He picked up a random file from side table and hitted him with it.

*Riiiiiiiiingggggg!! Riiiiinngggggg*

Black haired boy shouted and got up with a sudden shock and looked around him and there was no one. He glared at his alarm which was ringing continuously and turned it off.

He sighed when he realised that it was just a dream

"Again dream. When will you actually wake me up in the morning like this, Tae?" He said with dreamy eyes and sighed.

"What time is it?" He asked himself and looked at the alarm clock near him.

"OH SHIT!!" he screamed when he realised something.

He rushed towards bath room. Completed his morning routine and went running out of his room and saw everyone was present in the small temple of their house. Her mother was doing 'aarti'. He tip toed slowly and went towards where his brother was sitting with eyes closed and sat with him. His brother opened his eyes when he someone's presence. Jungkook looked at him and mouthed "sorry and don't tell mom". His brother chuckled and shook his head and then again closed his eyes.

After sometime
Bora finished 'Aarti' and everything bowed their heads in front of Lord krishna's statue
Bora distributed "Prasad (sweet which is distributed to people after worshiping god)" to everyone.