Chapter 10

Author's pov:

When Jungkook went leaving Taehyung there. Tae was not crying anymore just sobbing lightly and he was about go after him but stopped for something

"Aish!! This bunny. First made me cried with his confession. Then didn't even listen to me once" Tae said pouting cutely.

" Its okay. I will tell him tomorrow that I LOVE HIM TOO" He said and blushed.

"Oooh i am feeling so shy. My bunny also loves me. Omg is it a dream? I can't believe my Kookie confessed me." Taehyung said and patted his red cheeks.

And then he went to his room thinking about certain Bunny.

Next morning.

Mr. Kim was standing infront of his car talking to Minho. Taehyung was there too saying his goodbye to Other members
But he waiting for Jungkook to come out of his room. But Jungkook was nowhere to be seen there. Tae was getting sad. Jimin saw his dull face.

"Looking for Jungkook? He is in his room. He didn't came out of his room since yesterday night. I don't know what happened. I thought he will come to meet you. But he didn't come for that too. Go to him" Jimin said and Tae was abt to go but stopped by His Dad.

"Tae where are you going? Its time to go. We can't get late or we'll miss our train" Tae's father said.

"Da-d oh . I left something in my room. I'll just come in a minute." Tae said and didn't wasted time and ran in the house.

Taehyung reached in front of Jungkook's room. He saw Jungkook  laying on his bed looking continuously on his Mobile screen where there was Taehyung's picture on his home screen. Tae blushed as he could see the picture clearly. He entered the room

"Bunny?" Tae called him softly. Jungkook got up quickly and sat straight on the bed.

"You didn't go yet?" Jungkook said not looking at him. Tae got pale after hearing him.

"You really are that much impatient to send me." Tae said sadly. He got hurt by Jungkook's words. Jungkook didn't said anything.

"I came to give you my answer about what you said yesterday. Don't you want my answer?" Jungkook looked at him quickly and stood up straight. Tae came closer to him and stand up in front of him. Jungkook gulped at how close they were.

"How could you just go after making me cry? You didn't even listened to me. Stupid bunny. " Tae said pouting cutely and hitted on his chest playfully. Jungkook eyes stuck on his juicy lips wanting to kiss the hell out of them.

"What is the need to tell me if i know that you answer is n--" His voice stuck in his throat and eyes widen like they will come out of  sockets. Because Taehyung Pecked him on his lips. Even if was just a little peck. It Shooked Jungkook. He was standing there like a statue. After some seconds he came to his senses and looked at Tae shocked who was giggling.

"Wh-what Did you ju-st Do?" He said making sure it was true. Not a dream.

"I gave My answer." Tae said smiling and Jungkook looked at him

"What d-do you mean?" Jungkook said stuttering.

"Means" Tae said and locked his hands around Jungkook's neck

"I LOVE YOU TOO MR.JEON" Taehyung said and again pecked him and pulled away to look at Jungkook who was again shocked. He giggled looking his bunny.

"You are not joking right?" Jungkook said making sure it was a dream. Tae pouted.

"You don't trust me? Okay then I will go. I am getting late for my train" Tae said and turned his heels amd was about to go but gasped shockingly when he was pulled back by his waist. Jungkook pulled him closer as much as he could. Tae's eyes were widen while Jungkook was looking at him deeply in his eyes. And In no second Jungkook's lips were smashed With Tae's straberry ones.