Chapter 13

Author's pov:

Morning came and all jeons woke up. Jeon mansion (the one in village) became joyful with a giggles of kids running here and there while some were chatting and laughing with each other.

"Good morning halmeoni" Namjoon and Jungkook greeted her touching her feets coming from there room after complering mornimg routine.

"Good morning my sons" She replied sweetly smiling and patting their heads blessing them.

Halmeoni, we are going to for some walk" Joon said and halmeoni nodded.

"Yoongi! come on" Joon called him who was upstairs

"coming hyung" He said and closed the book which he always keep with him.

"And you Hobi?"

No Joon, not today. Bcuz today i am helping our queens in making breakfast." Hoseok said dramatically bowing to the bottoms who giggled.

"Yes my peasant" Tae also joines in his drama and patted his head . While his gaze went to the bunny who was looking at him deeply. Jungkook winked and sent him a flying kiss and mouthed 'my queen' as Tae blushed.

"Okay so lets go. Come Yoongi and kook." Joon said while kook pouted.

He started finding excuse to stay with tae.

"Hyung i was thi-nking th-at" Joon raised his eyebrow while kook got nervous

You go na. Umm,  i w-ill also help Hobi hyung, u know th-that he is no-
" Joon crossed his arms over his chest and looked at him nodded. Kook smiled nervously and stopped talking.
Everyone laughed looking at his nervous face along with Namjoon who shaked his head.

He dragged Jungkook who looked at Taehyung pouting who chuckled at his bunny.

With Jeon brothers

Jungkook was taking pictures of the beautiful sorroundings with awe face. While Joon and Yoongi were walking while taking to each other as Jungkook was far bahind from them. So joon decided to talk about Last night's incident to the shorter male.

"Yoongie! I have to talk to u something. Answer me honestly" Joon said with serious face.

"What happened Hyung, you seems mad at me. Did i do something, tell me please" Yoongi said calmly while Joon sighed.

"Hyungie, i am going to another side to take pictures" As joon was about to start. Jungkook shouted.

"Okay, but be carefull, bacha(baby)" Joon said and Kook smiled and nodded and went to other side.

"Yoongi, Answer me honestly. Do u love Jimin or not?" Yoongi got shocked at the sudden question.

"Hyu-hyung what a-are u talking ab-" Joon cutted his words in the middle.

"Yoon, I asked u something. Just answer me with yes or no. Do u love him or not?" Joon was so serious right now and Yoongie got a little nervous.

Umm, Hyung th-that, a-a

"Yesilovehimhyungilovehimsomuch" he said in the speed of Suga's rap (😂😂) while Namjoom looked at him confused blinking his eyes.

"Yoongi, I asked an answer not a 2x speed rap from you. Tell me clearly"

"Umm, yes hyung. I love Jimin. From childhood only" He said with red cheeks while Joon smiled sighing.

"Then why don't you confess to him" Joom asked while Yoongi got silent as he had answer for this.

"Yoongi, That boy has left everything behind for u. He lives as you like. Talk less as you like. He retured many proposals just for u. He never complained anything about. But i noticed that sadness in his eyes last night when we were watching movie. Being a fiance, you also have some responsibility towards him. You are not alone now. Jimin is also a part of your life. He just wants your love in return. Can't you give him that also?" Yoongi looked down in guilt while Joon sighed.