Chapter 8

Author's pov:

The day came for which Yoonmin waited long ago.

Today was their engagement day. Means from Today they will be binded in a new relationship.

Jeon mansion was decorated so beautifully with a combination of different flowers like lily, marigolds, roses, shiny bright light. A soft and slow music was being played giving good and positive vibes to the atmosphere. Some guests were talking to each other, smiling. Some were eating, drinking. Giggling of little kids could be heard as they were playing in the hall taking it as a playground.

In Yoongi's room

Yoongi was getting ready for the engagement. Jungkook made him wore his coat and looked at him with a bunny which Yoongi returned with his Gummy one. Namjoon handed him watch which he had bought for Yoongi and Yoongi wore it with a smile. He was all ready for his engagement

"WOAH, hyung you are looking so handsome. If i was not your brother. I would have not mind to be bottom and have married you" Jungkook said teasingly.

"Have some shame Kook, You are talking about your brother. And if you will be bottom, then what will happen of Your Pretty bear huh?" Yoongi said raising his brow and blood rushed to Jungkook's ears at the name of his love.

"Speak now. No? What happened? Cat no no not cat. Aww Bunny got your tongue at the name of his crush" Yoongi said pinching Kook's cheek who was now whining. Namjoon just look at his brothers admiring them with a dimple smile.

"Hyuuuunnng. Leave my cheeks. Its hurting" Kook said whining. Yoongi remove his from his cheeks with a chuckle and kook pouting rubbing his cheeks to soothe the pain.

Their brother moment got disturbed by someone.

"Yoongi, Are u ready my son?" Bora came smiling and Jin with her. Namjoon looked at Jin with his signature dimple smile at which Jin shyly smiled☺.

"Aww my son looks so handsome. To protect my baby from bad eye i will put 'Kaala teeka' on you" Bora said and put some pinch black vermilion behind Yoongi's ear who looked at her with smile.

In Jimin's room
Taehyung and Amy were getting Jimin ready. Taehyung gave him a final touch of makeup and looked at him through Mirror. Jimin was not looking at the mirror but down on his lap.

"Haaye, how gorgeous you are looking Jimin. I am sure Yoongi hyung will get head over heels for you today." Tae said to which Amy hummed. Jimin cheeks got a shade of crimson red colour at Tae's words.

"Just look at yourself in mirror for once, Jimin BHABHI. You'll fell in love with yourself" Amy said emphasising on the word 'Bhabhi'

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror and smiled shyly at the thought of Yoongi looking at him.

"Ufff, your shyness, Jimin" Tae said chuckling and Jimin hitted his arm playfully.

After sometime

Everyone were at the hall waiting for the engagement ceremony to start.