Why am i not uploading?

Hey Cupcakes. How r u all? I hope u all are doing well.

Yes i am alive guys😅

I know its been ages i have not uploading anything.

What to say guys. Literally my life is going like a roller coaster. Everyday a new unexpected thing happens.

The main reason i was not active was
that My grandfather recently passed away😔😔. His death was really very unexpected and shocking for my family and me.

Although he had not tht strong bond with me. But still he was my grandfather.

Don't know which evil eyes had been on our family

. First in 2018, my granny left us. She was like everything. I always used to sleep with her at nights. She used to tell me stories. But i didn't expect her to left us this early.

After that in 2022, my di, my cousin sister, she also left us. She was just 23 at that time. Me and my another sister we were at school when my uncle came and tell us come with at home. That time i was so panicked because those days di was admitted in hospital because she had a hole in her heart and due to which other more diseases engulfed her. She fought so much for her life.

Lastly she got tired and left us. Before the day she admitted she was sewing my dress for a function and that dress was half sewed.

And till now,  it is still havethat dress half sewed which i kept with me😔

Then this year in august. Grandpa passed away. He was not even sick. He just went into washroom and after 20 minutes he stille didn't came back. We all were worried he was not responding from bathroom.

Then my Dad peeped in and saw him unconscious. With difficulty we broke the bathroom door and all rushed to hospital. My, dad, mom and my aunt was taking him hospital in car. That time he was responding to my mom and aunt as they were talking to him to keep him conscious.

But the moment they entered in hospital, grandpa's hope left him. Suddenly his Blood pressure and his oxygen got very law. And when they returned home. All we saw grandpa laying breathless on a compounder.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

But my mom says the one who has left us cannot be back. But life cannot run like this if we keep thinking them. They are not gonna come like this. They have gone. If we will keep thinking them and cry, they would also feeling sad seeing us sad. So we should try to move and focus further. This is right only.

*sigh*

Anyways

About books these day i am quite busy as tomorrow is my exam of IELTS. yeah i am doing IELTS. So i was so much engrossed in it. As tomorrow is my exam.
(Wish me luck plz and pray that my exam go well)

So these two days i cannot upload but after that i will be all free till result i think 14-15 i will be free. So i will be uploading regular. Just wait for 2-3 days plz. And also tell me which chapter should i upload first

We are together forever or

Nothing but you?

Thank you guyd mms for reading it. I fell so relaxed after sharing my feeling with u guys

Will meet again very soon

Bye guys
Borahae💜