Chapter 5

Author's pov:

The function went good. Everyone enjoyed it very much. Minho and Bora were so much happy that their children did so much for them to make their wedding anniversary special.

Next day
Elder were present in the hall. They were waiting for someone to come. Daewon asked Minho and other members that he wants to talk to them something serious. Minho was a bit nervous. He didn't know what Daewon was going to say.

They were talking to each other when Door bell ring. Maid went and opened the door. Daewon was standing there with the smile. Maid greeted him and let him in.

" Come Daewon. Welcome" Minho said welcoming his friend.

"Have a seat. What would u like to have. Tea, coffee?"Minho asked Daewon who shaked his head.

"No Minho. Today i am not here to drink tea or coffee. Minho, today I came to you to talk something" Daewon said and Minho nodded
Daewon continues

"Yesterday i got a chance to be closer to you and your loving family. If i say truth. I came to know yesterday that if hearts are filled with love then house becomes temple. Today i came to u with so much hopes

Actually i want my Son Seokjin's hand for

your elder son Namjoon" After listening to this. Everyone's face lights up and they smiled widely.

"Yesterday also i came with this hope. So that he could meet you all and specially Namjoon. Plz Accept him as your son in law" Daewon said.

"Where are u going, Bora?" Halmeoni asked and Bora smiled

"To bring sweets" She said making Daewon smile.

"Today you made me the happist person, Daewon. Thank you so much" Minho said and hugged Daewon.

"Namjoon?" Minho said when he saw three brothers coming there.

"We listened everything Dad" Kook said giggling.

"Today i am so happy Joon" Minho said and hugged Namjoon who said nothing. He had no expressions on his face.

Time skip
In Namjoon's room

"Why are think like this, Hyung. Daewon uncle and his son know about your hand." Jack said and Namjoon gave a sad smile.

"Jack, Knowing about it and always be with your life partner. Both are different things. And i have no right to play with someone's life" Namjoon said and Amy's eyes watered.

"Hyung. Don't talk like this. Your hand will be alright one day" Jack said and Namjoon chuckled bitterly.

"But Only on hopes. How can i snatch someone's happiness. I can't keep him in Darkness. I have written everything in the letter and sent him. After reading this. He will himself break this relation" Namjoon said.

"You only sent a letter. But we have came with Answer itself, hyung" Yoongi said. Namjoon looked and saw yoongi, kook, jimin and tae standing. They moved aside revealing Jin behind them who was smiling. Namjoon got shocked after looking at him.

His one smile said so many things to Namjoon without even saying a word. After that Namjoon also agreed for marriage.

(I am skipping directly to the wedding day of Namjin)

Namjin's wedding day💕

Everyone was so much happy for Namjoon. After years. In Namjoon's life, someone came who accepted him the way he was. Namjoon felt himself lucky than anyone. Bora was now relieved that his elder son got a life partner as she wanted. Jeon mansion was filled with so much happiness and joy.