Chapter 7

Author's pov:

Taehyung came to his senses when he heard Jungkook's voice and looked at him who was smirking. Tae's cheeks got red at the gaze.

"u-mm, w-who told u th-that i was starting at you. Btw what are u doing here at this time?" Tae said stuttering trying to change topic

"I can also ask u the same question btw " Jungkook said focusimg on making something for him

"I was thirsty and my Jar was empty so i had to come here" Tae said sighing and went towards fridge to took out water bottle.

"What are you making?" Tae said

"Ramyeon. I was hungry and i can't make anything other than Ramyeon uk" Kook said chuckling stirring Ramyeon and Tae licked his lips.

"Looking at these ramyeon, i also became hungry. Ko-kookie can u please one for me too" Tae said showing his puppy eyes which no one can resist then who is JEON JUNGKOOK to refuse. The other thing that made his heart beat faster was nickname Tae said.

"O-okay take out one packet from that cabinet" Kook said trying avoidi Tae's cuteness whose lit up

"Thank you bunny" Tae said giggling and went towards the cabinet and kook chuckled at his baby bear.

Tae was trying to reach the cabinet but it was high. After sometime of struggling he opened the cabinet sighing and tried to took out the packet of Ramyeon but hands could not reach to it. He made an irritating face and called Jungkook for help.

"Kookie" Kook hummed still focusing on making ramyeon.

"Kookie plz help i can't reach to it" Tae said pouting struggling to take ramyeon.

Kook turned around making his breath hitched. Taehyung's shirt was lifted due to tip toeing and his curvy waist was on display. Taehyung was calling Jungkook but Jungkook was not listening as he was in his lalala land. His eyes were sticked to Taehyung's curves and his smooth and tanned legs.

Taehyung sighed frustrated

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Tae said shouting and Kook came to his senses.

"Y-yeah. Wh-what were you say-ing?" Kook said stuttering.

"I am calling you since minutes. Are u deaf or what? I said help me to take this ramyeon out" Tae said and again tried but this time his hands went to the box of Flour and

All the flour fell on Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widen when Tae turned around.

(Like this. Yeonjun looks so cute as well as funny😘😂)

After sometime Jungkook bursted out laughing clutching his stomach looking at Taehyung. He was looking so funny.

Taehyung looked at him with anger. He flew on his hairs frustratingly which were front of his face.

"SHUT UP YOU BUNNY" Tae shouted. Jungkook stopped laughing but after some second he again started laughing.