Chapter 3

Author's pov:

"Uncle, Should i serve more rice for u?" Jimin asked to Minho who shaked his head as no.

"Yoongi hyung must want this. Serve him. Right hyung?"Kook said teasingly as Yoongi glared at him to which kook shrugged.

Jimin stepped towards Yoongi with red cheeks.
He served some rice in Yoongi's plate while blushing. Yoongi didn't looked at him as he was also shy.
Kook smirked while a naughty idea came to his mind. Jimin was about to go when he pushed Jimin who yelped nd fell on Yoongi's Lap. Yoongi shockingly held his waist protectively. There eyes met and they lost in each others eyes.
All in the hall goes *ooooohhhhhhh*😏

Both came out from their own world. Yoongi removed his hands from Jimin's waist who blushed furiously and ran from there with red cheeks.
All started laughing except Yoongi who found his plate of rice more interesting than anything.

After sometime

"Boooooraaaaa!! Bora Darling!! Where r u?"
*rolling my eyes in annoyance*

Three ladies more like three bi*ches shouted with their Goat like voices calling Bora who smiled widely and rushed from the Kitchen.

"Hana!!Yumi!!Rachel!!" Bora shouted and hugged three of them.
While Bora's sis in law rolled her eyes as she was aware of these three women that what type of these ladies r?

"Congratulations, Darling. Ummah" One of them named Yumi said and flying kissed her while Bora chuckled.

"Don't u three have shame. At this time u r coming? This much late?" Bora said showing anger.

"You know na Darling. We r lazy girls."She said to Bora
"Hello Handsome" Rachel said and stretches her body  while sitting on the dinning table near Bora's brother who was Shocked while Bora's Sis in law glared at her.

"Actually we were too busy playing rummy last night. And we didn't noticed that when morning came and we slept in the morning. Now came here" Hana said and picked up an Apple eating it and sat on the couch while legs on the table in front of her.

"These bi*ches. Everyday Wakes up late and stays here till late" Bora's sis in law murmured with low voice.

*Mannerless Ducks*

Time skip

"I swear Bora. In any house we see is only fights. Nothing else" Hana said trying to execute her and other two's plan of manipulating Bora against Family problems.

"Somewhere fights in Father nd sons. Somewhere Brothers fights and Mother in law and Daughter/son in law fights and so on" Yumi said with fake sigh.

"There Daughter/son in laws are a big problems. Huhh" Rachel said with evil face👿"

"I am telling you Bora. Do one thing. Just After ur three son's wedding. You should separate three of them. Seperate house. Seperate work. Thats it" Hana said to which Bora chuckled as she know that they always talks like this only.

"I do not agree with this Ms. Hana. Because there is no happiness in living Sepreratly more than Living with your whole family. If a family is together then a person can overcome every difficulty in their life. When a family separate, with them the trust of them on each other breaks as well. " Minho said while three if them gritted their teeth in anger.

"I know what u r trying to say but i was say--" Rachel was cutted of by Bora's sis in law

"Umm. Don't u three have to get ready for todays function" She said while trying to stop them to speak further as she got annoyed with their talks