Prologue: A Skirmish and a SOLDIER

3rd Person POV

Tailtean Plains, Imperial Year 91

In a dark and stormy field, several soldiers run across a battlefield, trampling over flowers blooming from the ground. From above a legion of pegasus knights charge forwards. From below, several cavaliers charge forward, and an army clashes with their enemy.

On one side, an army of holy knights ride off towards another army of rough and rugged soldiers, most of them likely mercenaries, charging into combat with the knights. The two armies collide with each other as they attempt to overpower their opponents. Suddenly though, something comes from the sky, a strange sword suddenly falls from the sky, crashing down on the soldiers below.

Mounted Knight: Huh?

A sword falls from the sky and lands in the center of the battlefield. An explosion destroys the army. In the blaze that followed, a lone, hulking figure rises up from the fire. A single man with a thick beard and blazing, almost glowing eyes. This man was easily one of the most formidable warriors on the battlefield...

 This man was easily one of the most formidable warriors on the battlefield

King of Liberation: Nemesis

Charging headfirst into battle, the holy knights all prepare to battle against the hulking warrior. Suddenly though, all over the battlefield, several bright red lights started emerging across the field.

As the armies clashed with each other, on the knight's side, a lone woman stood on the field. This woman wore an elegant battle uniform, complimenting her long bright green hair and eyes. A warrior lunged at the woman, attempting to strike her down with a sword. Luckily another soldier jumped in front of the woman, blocking the attack, fending off the oncoming threats that attempted to harm the holy woman. Unfortunately, lives were still lost on the field, one soldier ended up falling right beside the woman, calling out to her as he perished from his wounds...

Soldier: Lady Seiros...!

The green-haired warrior, the fair Lady Seiros, stares down the field, the clouds in the sky starting to clear, revealing the full extent of the warrior's beauty as she and Nemsis both stared down at each other from down the battlefield...