White Clouds: Three Houses

3rd Person POV

Opening Scene

Opening up on a canvas, displaying the working lives of the farmers in Fódlan, plowing their fields and preparing for the new year, as the deers began their trot through the forest, all the while the goddess provides the citizens with the new winds of a new year.

Narrator: The icy winds of the Oghma Mountains have begun to scatter, and the verdant fields once again spring to life across Fódlan, heralding the start of a new year. As they celebrate the dawning year, the people pray that they may realize their full potential, just as a tiny sprout hopes to one day grow into a great tree.

Moving away from the canvas, a large map of Fódlan appeared, displaying the complex layout of the country and how the government is meant to be run between the three nations.

Narrator: The continent of Fódlan, said to be protected by a revered goddess, has existed since time immemorial. Three ruling powers now control the land. In the south lies a region long held by a more than one-thousand-year-old dynasty-the Adrestian Empire. Beyond its borders, to the frigid north, is the home of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, ruled by the royal family and its knights. To the east, a league of nobles that heeds no king nor emperor rules what is called the Leicester Alliance. Once consumed by a tempest of war and turmoil, Fódlan and these three mighty powers now exist in relative harmony.

Scene Change

Back on the ground, the main party of several members of the Knights of Seiros, led by their commander Alois, were all catching up with their old friend and captain, Jeralt. From behind them, a group of young adults walked alongside each other, among the group were two mercenaries, Jeralt's daughter Byleth, and his surrogate son, Cloud Strife. With those two were three noble lords, the princess of the Adrestian Empire, Edelgard von Hresvelg, the prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd, and lastly, the heir to the Leicester Alliance, Claude von Riegan.

Dimitri: This will be your first time at the monastery. (Turns to Byleth) I'd be happy to show you around.

Claude: It really is Fódlan in a nutshell. The good and the bad.

Edelgard: Like it or not, we'll be there soon enough.

Continuing through the forest, Cloud glances over at Edelgard, taking a long look at her facial expression, almost as if he was looking through her, trying to tell if there was some sort of underlying message to her words.

However, regardless of any speculations, the small group continued through the forest until they reached a clearing. As everyone was briefly blinded by the bright sunlight, they soon managed to see a massive and grand castle-like structure, the legendary monastery that was renowned all over Fódlan.

 As everyone was briefly blinded by the bright sunlight, they soon managed to see a massive and grand castle-like structure, the legendary monastery that was renowned all over Fódlan