White Clouds: Mutiny in the Mist

3rd Person POV

Opening up on a new canvas, several women were in the fields, weaving together ornaments made of garland, meanwhile from above, the sun was hidden behind large stormy clouds, while over in the seas, ships were sailing in with new products, welcoming in a new season for the season to begin.

Narrator: When the warm winds blow from the sea to the south of Adrestia, residents of Fódlan know that the rainy season is upon them. Before the heavy rains take their toll, young women hurry to pick the last of the white roses. The ivory buds are woven into garlands and given as gifts to close friends or potential lovers.

Scene Transition

At the beginning of the month, as usual, Byleth and Cloud were both called to the audience chamber where Lady Rhea and Seteth were both providing the two professors with their tasks for the month, which, judging by their tones of voice, seemed to be particularly serious this month.

Rhea: Professor, I have a new mission for your students.

Seteth: We have received reports that Lord Lonato has rallied troops against the Holy Church of Seiros.

Byleth: Lord Lonato? Who's that?

Rhea: Lord Lonato is a minor lord of the Kingdom. He has been showing hostility towards the church for some time now.

Seteth: A vanguard unit from the Knights of Seiros is already on its way to his stronghold, Castle Gaspard. Lord Lonato's army is nothing compared to the knights. It's quite possible the rebellion has already been suppressed.

Rhea: Even so, I would like for your class to travel with the knights' rear guard to deal with the aftermath.

Seteth: War zones are unpredictable. We do not expect you will have cause to battle, but be prepared for the worst.

Knowing that the Blue Lions would likely be walking into an extremely dangerous mission, Rhea had called upon one of the major Knights of Seiros to help them in their goal to suppress the rebellion against Lord Lonato. One of the strongest members of the Knights of Seiros' army...

 One of the strongest members of the Knights of Seiros' army

Blonde Woman: Excuse me. You sent for me, Lady Rhea?

Rhea: This is Catherine. She will be leading the knights whom you will be accompanying.

Catherine: Nice to meet you. We've heard a lot about you two. If you guys need anything, just ask.

Rhea: She is one of our bravest knights, and that is no small feat. Only an exceptional few have what it takes to join the Knights of Seiros. This mission should prove useful in demonstrating to the students how foolish it would be to ever turn their blades on the Church...

Seteth: As for you, Cloud, your class will be dealing with any reinforcements that come their way. Do not let any of Lord Lonato's supporters through to provide assistance.