Chapter 22

Sunlight peeks under the floor-length curtains. I roll over, enjoying the way Daniel's soft sheets glide against my bare skin. His eyes flutter open in response to my movement.

"Good morning, beautiful," he smiles before a strong yawn overtakes his perfect face.

"Did I wake you?" I grin in return.

He shakes his head, still beaming. "I've been awake-ish for a while, just dozing on and off because I didn't want to disturb you. How are you this morning?"

"Fucking fantastic," I respond.

Daniel pulls me into his body, which is just as bare as mine. "Fucking fantastic," he repeats. His lips expertly find my jaw and neck, and I melt into him, my naked flesh pressed against his thigh. I lose myself in his kisses, and the next thing I realize, I'm wet with desire and thrusting against him. I've never woken up and insta-fucked, but I've also never been with a man like Daniel before.

"Do you... want to?" I whisper, my lips barely able to form the words between kisses.

"Absolutely," he growls.

My hand creeps up his thigh and to his rapidly growing erection. My god, it's even bigger than I remember! How the fuck did I handle that last night?! I need to feel it in me again, need to feel it stretch me and fill me like nothing else ever has.

"Where can I find a condom?" I ask him.

"Dresser, top left," he responds breathlessly.

I slide out of the luxurious comfort of his sheets and strut toward his dresser with a wag of my hips.

"You sexy little thing," he says as he lets out a low, rumbly chuckle. I look back at him, biting my lip in a grin, and see the outline of his skillful hand stroking his cock under the sheet.

I easily find a box of condoms next to some neatly folded undies. It's about half empty, and a twinge of jealousy stabs like a cold dagger to my heart as I think of Daniel doing this with other women.

But the jealously fades as I turn to see him again, his eyes somehow smoldering at me through the dimness as he touches himself. Fuck, I want him!

I slip back into the bed, open the packet, and hand it to Daniel.

I rub myself against his thigh again while lightly nibbling his shoulder, and as soon as he's ready, I climb onto his lap and position myself above him.

"Holy shit," I breathe, throwing my head back as I lower myself onto him. There's a sharp sting as he stretches me, and it mixes with the strange satiation of him filling me. My body rocks as I continue to take him in, my most instinctual, primal self taking control. I ride his lap, finding the perfect angle for his fleshy tip to send jolts of pleasure through me. I feel myself clenching down around him, fighting to keep him there as I move my hips.

Daniel sits up and holds me to him, climbing onto his knees. He thrusts in time with me, and his lips graze my neck and chest as he pants for breath against me.

I don't let up. My fingers press into his back as I ride his impressive cock, desperate to steal his very essence through it. It's torturous, being so close, in such overwhelming pleasure, but not quite there. His breath becomes a whine, letting me know he's getting as close as I am.

His hand finds my aching clit, giving it something to rub against as I buck and grind. The friction is exactly what I need to send an orgasm slamming through me like a powerful wave. I cry out as I contract against him in a series of strong spasms before my body breaks, curled and contorted. He continues to slide in and out, setting off aftershocks that make me struggle for breath.

I feel his cock twitch before his body stiffens. Daniel whines and grunts as he comes with a final deep thrust, then relaxes against me. Our sweat-slicked bodies slip against each other with each labored breath, and his chest hair teases my sensitive, puckered nipples. I study the pace of his breathing, the solidness of his body, his scent. I want to remember every detail of this perfect moment.

Daniel kisses the top of my head between pants. His firm hands kneed down my back and onto my ass.

"How do you get to be this sexy?" He gives my rear a playful swat, and I yelp with a giggle. "There's so much I'd love to do with you," he says in a low voice.

"Like what?" I ask playfully.

Daniel firms his grip on my ass. "I—"

The sound of his phone ringing disrupts his reply. Reluctantly, I slide off of him as he rolls to the side of the bed to grab it.

"Shit," he says as he looks at it, and sits up as he swipes to answer. "Hey!" he says cheerfully, trying to mask how winded he still is. "Sorry man, I'm running late. I'll be there shortly... Okay... see ya."

Daniel pulls me in for a quick kiss before he springs out of bed. "I gotta shower. Forgot I have breakfast plans."

"You can take your time," Daniel says when I scramble to get out of the bed. He strides his deliciously naked, sweat-glistened body back over to me. "Shower, eat—whatever. Just turn the lock before you leave." And he gives me another soft kiss before heading off to get ready.