Chapter 45

Daniel stares at me with molten eyes from a few steps away. The towel slung low around his hips barely conceals his erection, and the stray droplets of water spread across his chest glisten in the bedroom's lamplight.

"Take this off," he says, tugging at my towel.

"Yes, sir." I stare at him through my lashes as I slowly uncover myself, curve by curve, and slip the towel to the floor. I slide my hands down my thighs as I bend forward, my eyes still locked on his. My body arches as I roll my shoulders back, pulling my hands up my thighs and onto my abdomen. I inch toward my breasts, and my breath quickens as my fingers skate against my hard nipples.

A gasp springs out of me as Daniel pulls my naked body into him in a swift movement. "I'm going to give you a little swat, okay, Madison?" His voice is a low rumble near my ear.

My heart stops and restarts with a lurch. "Yes, sir."

The soft words are barely out of my mouth before his hand comes down on my ass, leaving a soft sting that electrifies my skin. Warm arousal trickles toward the growing throb between my legs. He gives me another swat while searching my eyes, and I inhale sharply, unwilling to flinch or look away.

"Do you have any idea how hard I get when you look at me like that?" he whispers as he leans his cheek against mine.

"No, sir." I would love to put his cock in my mouth right now and find out, but I told him I would submit. I'm desperate to feel the unique tingle that streaks through me when he tells me I'm a good girl.

His warm hand caresses my smarting behind. I jump when his free palm surprises me with a sharp swat on the other cheek. He massages both sides before picking me up by the back of my thighs and pulling my naked body against his hard torso. Even though we don't have a condom, I'm overwhelmed by the desire for him to fuck me against the wall.

Instead, Daniel lays me on the bed, and I'm dying to know what he has in store. He rearranges the pillows against the headboard and leans against them.

"I want you to sit between my legs with your back to me." He unfastens the towel at his waist, exposing his glorious erection at last. Angry veins run its thick length, and the head glistens oh-so temptingly.

I sit between his legs, as instructed, and his body wraps around mine as he runs his hands up and down my thighs, spreading them away from each other. I squirm against the bed, already desperate for his touch.

"Are you having fun, Madison?"

"Yes, sir," I breathe.

"And you'd tell me if you weren't?"

"Yes, sir," I say, turning my face toward his.

My head falls back as his fingers dance dangerously close to my pussy, skating past the ticklish, sensitive skin of my inner thighs.

"I'm going to touch you, and you're not going to come until I tell you to."

"Yes, sir!" I pant, wondering if I even have that kind of control.

My hips wiggle back and forth as I try in vain to find his hands with my pussy. Instead, he wraps his lower legs around mine to hold them in place and runs his hands up my abdomen. I gasp and roll my body against him as he gently pinches and pulls my nipples. My arousal spills onto the towel under us, and my legs fight to close to contain it. Daniel slides his hands back down, gently pushing my thighs farther apart.

"I'm in charge," he reminds me, his voice low and stern in my ear. His hot mouth sucks my earlobe, and he gives it the softest nibble.

"Yes, sir!" I gasp.

He continues to touch me, to tease me everywhere but there as his erection presses into my back. My pussy pulses with need as his hands skate closer before pulling back again.

Slowly, meticulously, one of his hands creeps closer to my most sensitive spot while the other wanders around my chest.

A moan bursts from me as his fingers find my clit at last, and he holds me back as my body tries to buck. I'm unable to comprehend anything but his warm hands and hard body. I turn my head up to steal a kiss and lightly tug at his lower lip as he pulls away.

A deep chuckle rumbles in his chest. "So defiant."

As if to show me how in control of me he is, Daniel slips a solitary finger inside of me. I'm so ready for him that there's no resistance.

"Fuuuuck," I moan.

"Do you understand how good you feel?" he says as he slips a second finger inside.

I thrust against his hand, finding friction for my clit, as his fingers zero in on my secret spot. My breath becomes a whine as I tense, and he pulls his fingers out of me and skates them across my inner thigh just as the pleasure threatens to spill over. I nearly sob. I'm still shaking, still moaning, still so full of need.

A whisper of a touch brushes past my clit, and my legs attempt to snap shut on his hand to hold it there. But he keeps my legs firmly apart, anchored to his.

"Please," I beg, my voice quavering as he continues to tease me.

"Not. Yet." Daniel's voice is simultaneously soft and firm, the contradiction making it even more commanding.

"Yes, sir," I pant, trying to slow my breath and pull myself back from the brink.

Slowly, one of his hands wanders from my thigh, up my torso, and to my neck. My breath trembles as he gently caresses my throat and jaw. His hand comes to rest at the base of my skull, where he carefully grips a handful of my hair.

My back arches, pushing my ass against him, as he slips his fingers back into me. That intense, unimaginable pleasure builds within me once again as he scratches that itch that only he can. I roll my hips, thrusting against his hand.

"I could let you come," he coos. "Or..."

"Please... sir," I beg again, desperate for release.

"Please, what?" he breathes, his grip on my hair tightening.

"Please let me come, sir," I breathe, and his pace quickens. "Ohhh god!" I gasp between ragged, shaking breaths.

"No." He withdraws his touch just as I'm about to come undone.

"Fuuuuck!" I gasp.

Daniel pets my abdomen softly, distracting my body from how ready I am to explode. "Just once more."

My hands dig into my thighs, and it takes everything I have to fight the urge to touch myself and ignite the pleasure that's primed to explode inside of me. I've reached a level of desperation I didn't know was possible, writhing within his grasp as if possessed.

Two fingers slip inside of me again, pressing up toward my belly as they skate within me, and my legs try (and fail) to snap closed on his hand.

"I want you to come this time." The words are a husky rumble in my ear.

Every fiber of my being focuses on my pussy as he presses my clit with his thumb, every muscle tensing as I clench against his long fingers. Pleasure rips through me with a force that makes my entire body convulse as my pussy spasms again and again until I'm a shaking, wailing, thoroughly overwhelmed puddle in his arms.