Chapter 12

Alexis woke up to find a letter sitting on the trunk. She grabbed the letter and opened it.

'Child,

We will be moving. You will no longer go to that stupid school after Christmas.

Your parent'

Alexis stared at the letter in shock. She needed to talk to the boys about this. She didn't want to leave Hogwarts.

After getting ready for the day she headed downstairs.

"How many times have I said sorry! It was a mistake, please." Alexis heard Sirius beg.

Nobody had noticed her when she walked in.

"Hey guys." They didn't seem to hear her.

"You think Sorry will fix it?!" James shouted.

"Guys!" Alexis shouted.

"Go away!" James, Remus, and Sirius shouted together.

"Okay." Alexis walked away with tears in her eyes.

"Wait, Alexis!" They called together again.

"Stop copying me!" James yelled to Sirius.

"I'm not!"

Alexis found Peter in the great hall. "Hey Pete!"

"Hey Alexis." He seemed kinda scared.

"What's going on between the others?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay."

For the next few weeks James and Remus wouldn't talk to Sirius. Peter kinda avoided all of them. Alexis tried to get them to talk about what happened but they wouldn't say a thing.

"Come on guys! Remember once a Marauder always a Marauder."

"Sorry Alexis but I think the Marauders are over." James said.

"No, don't say that. The Marauders are all I have." Alexis had completely forgotten about moving until McGonnagal reminded her to pack all of her stuff.

Alexis left the great hall and went up to the Astronomy tower. She pulled out some parchment and a quill.

'Dear James,

You were such a good friend. I hope that you and Lily will end up together. I also hope that you and Sirius can become friends again. You guys were always inseparable. I don't know what happened but I do know that you guys can get through this. My family is moving away. I won't be attending Hogwarts anymore.

Love, Bunny'

'Dear Peter,

You were always the sweetest of all of the Marauders. I hope that you're always happy. My family is moving and I won't be going to Hogwarts anymore.

Love, Bunny.'

'Dear Remus,

We have written so many letters to each other. I'm sorry that this one has to be the last. I have written so much to you and yet for once I don't know what to say. I wanted to tell you something but I won't ever get the chance now. My family is moving away and I won't be able to see any of you guys anymore. Thanks to all of you I have had my best year at hogwarts.

Love, Alexis'

'Dear Sirius,

You were always the closest to me. You knew me so well because you went through the same thing. You tried so hard to save me. I'm so sorry to let you down. My family will be moving but I won't be going with them. I will do whatever it takes to stay away from them. You're like a brother to me Sirius. You have always been there and I want to thank you.

Love Alexis.'

Alexis sent all of the letters away and started writing on to her mom and sister.