𖦹 Dottore 𖦹

(Not a request
Yandere gn reader)

Your pov

It was night and you were looking at the stars, when you felt like you were being watched. That couldn't be it though. Who would possibly be watching you, and why? It's dumb of you to think that, but still you kept your guard up and continued walking.

It took a few more minutes for you to get to the edge of the forest. You groaned, you hated commissions. But still you continued cutting down the trees with your axe.

When you finished you crouched down to pick up the wood, when you felt a pinch in your neck. You quickly turned and looked at a man with a mask on pushing down the needle in your neck. When you got up you felt dizzy and started to black out so you tried to run. But then you fell.

"Ah good worked as quick as I expected."

Was the last thing you heard before you fainted.

You awoke strapped down to a metal table. 'What the fuck?' You thought to yourself, as you tried to wiggle your hands and feet out of the leather straps making some unwanted noise. You heard a door creak open. You froze. "Ahh I see you're finally awake." Your suspected kidnapper spoke, as he walked closer from behind your head.

He walked past you and you finally got a better glimpse of him. He walked towards a drawer, opened it and pulled out a syringe with green liquid in it. And he walked passed you and towards what you suspected was a door. "I'll be back in a moment." He said then opened to door and walked out. You heard the large metal door slam shut.

You wondered what he was going to do with the syringe. Then you remembered, where was your cat?!

(The cat is going to be based of off my irl cat, tho you can imagine him anyway you want! 😺)

You kept thinking of all of the things that could have happened to him, you were so worried. Then after what felt like an hour but was only 5 minutes you heard the sound of the door creaking open. "I'm back.~" He sung out. You gulped as you thought of the fact that he might have done something to your cat.

Pulled up a chair next to the table you were on. "Aww are you scared? Youre so pathetic." He said in a teasing tone as he sat down. You were scared, he was right. You're pathetic. With so many thoughts of self doubt swirling around in your head, you failed to notice him bringing up an animal carrier. "Y/n, your worried about your cat, right?" He said in a obviously fake worried tone. But oh how he read you like a book.

You gulped. "Y-yea? What about it?" Shit you didn't mean to stutter. He laughed. You finally noticed the carrier and when you looked in you saw your cat, Panda. His little blob of black next to his nose that you always found so adorable. You were certain it was him, but he was sleeping. Your captor put down the carrier on the large metal table.

You looked worried, your cat looked, dead. You hope he's not and you pray to every Archon you can think of when he interrupts your thoughts. "Don't worry, he's not dead." He chuckled "I know that if I killed your, animal you'd hate me, which it's not the goal I have, it'd be so fun to see your face." You sighed in relief atleast you don't think he'd kill your cat. But still what does he want with you?

He said he didn't want you to hate him so why did he kidnap you? After thinking you decide to speak. "Why did you kidnap me?" You said, barely above a whisper. "Ahh good you're speaking, well to answer your question, I kidnapped you because I love you. And I don't want anyone else to take you away." He laughed and held your hand. Oh how much you wished you could move away your hand, but you can't.

"Now, I'm going to get you out of your restraints, if you run you won't ever get out of them again." He said geting a key out of his pocket and unlocks the leather strap holding down your hand then he moves on to your feet then you other hand. You were scared, reasonably. So you stayed even after you were released. "Get up." He said in a rude tone, so you did. He walked behind you and picked up the carrier. "Follow me." So you did, you'd do anything to make sure your cats okay.

As you both left the room you walked down a dark hallway made some turns and stopped in front of a door. He got out a key and unlocked it. He kept the door open and motioned for you to go inside. As you walked inside you saw a room that looked so beautiful like something you've dreamed about. "Sit on the bed." You were quick to sit down. He walked in and closed the door he then crouched down and sat the carrier down. He then opened it and pulled out Panda who just woke up. He then put panda down who trotted over to you meowing. He headbutted your leg and jumped on your lap, purring as you pet him. "Uhm what's your name?.." You asked the man in front of you. "Call me Dottore."

(Words: 929)
(I might've added more but I'll leave it here also here's a picture of Panda.

(Words: 929)(I might've added more but I'll leave it here also here's a picture of Panda

Anyways have a wonderful day/night/morning/evening!<33)