୨୧ Scaramouche ୨୧

(Not a request, pls request)
(Angst, 1st ending angst + fluff 2nd ending. Gn reader)

"Scara!" You said in excitement as your boyfriend walked through the front door. "What?" He said in an annoyed tone. "Ah, can you come with me to do my commissions?" You asked sweetly. "Why can't you do it yourself?" He asked. "I can I just wanna spend time with you.." You said and he sighed. "Fine." He said then started to walk out the door. "Come on then." He said and you quickly walked over to him. (You already had your clothes, shoes and socks on.) He grabbed you hand and asked. "Where are we going?" You smiled and pointed to the spot on your map. "Okay, let's go." He said and started walking there slightly dragging you since he walked faster.

You were almost there but you had to climb, up a cliff.. You groaned sitting on the ground. "C'mon, you're the one who asked me to come along, you shoulda checked Y/n." He said in a mocking tone, and you whined. "I knowww..." You said dragging out the w. "Get up Y/n." He said holding out his hand to you, and you took it. He let go of your hand and started to climb. You gulped and started to climb aswell. A few seconds late you looked up and saw Scaramouche on a ledge waiting for you. You started to climb up further.

A bit later you were almost to the ledge and Scaramouche held out his hand for you and again, you took it. He pulled you onto the ledge and you hugged him, already tired. "Come on Y/n there's still more to go." He said prying you off of him. "Noo." You whined. "Yes." He replied. "C'mon or I'll leave you here." He waited for a bit and started to climb up the rest of the cliff. "Wait! Fine fine I'll do it!" You yelled and started to climb, he smirked and continued climbing. You slowly climbed upwards and sighed.

After a while you got on the top of the cliff you laid down and sighed. "Pleaseee let's take a break!" You said. "Fine, only for a bit, I know you mortals are fragile." He said. "Thank you Scara!" You said as he sat down next to you.

After stopping for a few minutes Scaramouche stood up. "Let's go Y/n." He said, which caused you whined but you still got up. And you both started walking.

After walking for a few miles, you finally got there. You felt like your legs were gonna fall off. You groaned and laid on the ground, it wasn't comfortable, but you'd rather lay than stand. Scaramouche laughed. "Oh my, how do you expect to do your own commissions if you can barely walk that far? You're so pathetic and weak!!" You whined. "I'm not pathetic, or weak!!" "Oh really? Fine if you're not weak I dare you to go fight that ruin guard, by yourself." Scaramouche said. "Fine. I will!" You said standing up and walking to it.

You summoned your spear and threw it in the air, you then used your anemo vision to hold it up. You then made it go towards the ruin hunter. The ruin guards spotted it and then you and turned around and started getting ready to shoot it's missiles. You quickly brought back your spear and tried to throw it at the ruin guards eye, but you missed. "Shit.." You muttered. "Need some help over there?!" Scaramouche yelled to you and chuckled. You glared at him for a second but then pulled back your spear.

The ruin guard then shot its missiles at you and you tried to dodge them but only a few missed. You screamed in pain and fell to the ground. "Fuck,
Y/N!!" You heard Scaramouche yell and closed your eyes. You then heard running, crackling then you heard the ruin guard fall. You opened your eyes and saw Scaramouche in front of you. "Hah, I guess you were right.." You winced. "Y/n, please, I'm sorry!" He said picking you up into his arms and hugging you. "Sorry about what?" You said weakly. "For insulting you, I never meant it.. Please don't leave me too." "It's okay Scara I never took your insults that way.." You responded. "A-and about leaving me?" He said hopefully. "I-I don't know if I will.." You said. "You can't die, I don't allow you to!" He said.

You didn't say anything. "If you leave me I'll never forgive you Y/n, do you hear?" He said. "I'm sorry Scara.." you looked up and saw his face, at first he looked angry then worried then sad. You closed your eyes and felt Scaramouche hold your hand. You then felt soft lips on yours. He kissed you gently. When he stopped you felt tears fall on your face. "Please don't abandon me.." He said. "I'll never insult you again or complain or be rude or-" You cut him off. "It's gonna be okay.." You say and smile. "No it won't.." He said, you then held his cheek.

Scaramouche held your hand on his cheek and smiled, not a cocky smile or a mocking smile, a genuine smile. He soon saw your eyes slowly close and panicked. "No please, just a bit longer?" He cried out. ( Nah why tf am I genuinely crying?) "M'sorry Scara.." you replied weakly your hands slipping from his. He picked you up and hugged you tightly. "I love you.." You said. "I-I love you too.." He said knowing it was gonna be the last time he said it to you. Then you closed your eyes, for the last time. Tears started streaming down his face. "I'm so dumb, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have dared her.." He said.

He continued crying he thought you'd never leave, it was silly of him but he did After awhile it started raining. He took off his hat and laid down next to you and held you while crying. He started to fall asleep and he hoped you'd be there in his dream..

__________________________________________
Ending one

The ruin guard then shot it's missiles at you and you tried to dodge them but only a few missed. You screamed in pain and fell to the ground. "Fuck,
Y/N!!" You heard Scaramouche yell and closed your eyes. You then heard running, crackling then you heard the ruin guard fall. You opened your eyes and saw Scaramouche in front of you. "Hah, I guess you were right.." You winced. "Y/n, please, I'm sorry for insulting you!" He said picking you up into his arms and hugging you. "It's okay Scara.." You say. Scaramouche didn't want you to leave him. He put you back down and and ripped off some fabric from his clothes and wrapped it around your stomach. (Which is where you're mostly hurt.) He then tied it enough to be tight but not too tight. He then picked you up. (however you want)
"

I'm gonna run okay?" He said looking down at you and you nodded.

Timeskip cus meow

You woke up confused and in a bed. You felt someone holding your hand and looked at them. It was Scaramouche. (He wasn't crying)
"Scaramouche?" You weakly said shaking your hand in hopes to wake him, and it did. (he was also laying his head on your hand) "Y/n! Youre awake!" He said and hugged you. "Oww.." You wince. "Sorry." He said quietly. "I'll go get a nurse." He said and left the room.

(After you healed he almost never let you fight.)
__________________________________________
Ending Two.

(Words: 1322)
(Hello! Sorry for doing another Scaramouche I just love him. Anyways I hope you enjoyed I'm really tired so I'ma go to sleep over this! So have an amazing day/night/morning/evening!<33 Love you!)