✿ Favorite body part ✿

(so uh I kinda have writers block so I'm making this!)
(Characters- Scaramouche, Childe, Aether, Diluc, Kazuha, Xiao, and Shenhe)
(Warnings- some characters may be ooc btw)

Scaramouche- Waist
Scaramouches favorite body part on you is your waist. He loves just holding by your waist while you sleep, just knowing you're there.

Childe- Stomach
Childe loves going to sleep laying in between your legs with his head on your stomach, whilst you read a book to him.

Aether- Thighs
Aether loves having his hand on your thigh while you're sitting, and he loves resting his head on them to take a nap.

Diluc- Hands
Diluc loves it when you give him a massage and afterwards when you both cuddle and hold hands.

Kazuha- Cheeks/face (face ones 😒)
Kazuha finds it so adorable when he squishes your face and he loves kissing your cheek and forehead, covering your face in kisses.

Xiao- Hands
Xiao loves holding your hand, sometimes in public he'll wrap his pinky around yours to make sure you don't go.

Shenhe- Hair
Shenhe loves playing with your hair, if it's long enough she'll braid it, and if not she'll mess around with it.

(Words: 198)
(Idk I'm just pretty bored tbh. I love Shenhe sm! She's one of my favorite characters! So with that said, have a great day/night/morning/evening!<3 You're amazing!)