❀ Diluc ❀

(content warnings: blood, yandere themes, vampire Diluc, stalking, attempted gaslighting)
(This was meant to come out earlier but I was busy soo yeah)
(Word count: 940)

You stepped forward and stumbled a bit. You stabilized yourself and continued to walk. "Okay, you can do this." You think to yourself. You see the overgrown and slowly deteriorating winery and walk up the steps.
You shakily sigh and knock on the door three times.

No response.

You knock twice this time.

Still no response.

You smile a bit and knock once more but this time, the door starts to creak open.
You lightly gasp and watch as the door continues to open. A pale, gold ringed, hand holds the door open as you look inside. You see a beautiful man with long red hair, reaching just over his shoulders. "Hello?" The man's raspy voice says in a confused tone.

"Oh, um sorry..I didn't think anyone lived here.." You mumble and he looks at you. "Then why were you knocking?" The man asks as he stays in the darkness of his home. "Hehe, funny story, so uhm, my kinda friends dared me too.." You say and rub the back of your neck sheepishly.

"Why?" The man slowly asks. "There's a rumor that says this place is haunted, so yea..." You say as you fidget with the cloth of your clothes. "Hm." The man hums. "So uhh, what's your name?" You ask, trying to change the subject.

"Diluc, Diluc Ragnvindr."

"My name is Y/n L/n!" You say and smile at Diluc. "Would you like to come in?" Diluc asks. "Ah no thank you, it's a kind gesture, but I need to get going, it's almost dark!" You respond and smile before starting to walk backwards. "Oh, alright." Diluc says, you wave at him and say bye. Diluc smiles a bit and closes the door.

You smile happily, thinking it was a good encounter, Diluc watches you through a window as you walk away.

8:45 pm

You're making dinner with your headphones in, the music at low volume, until you hear a knock on the front door. You take out your headphones and turn down the stove heat. You walk to the front door and look through the peephole to find, Diluc?

"Diluc? Why's he here? And more importantly, how'd he find my address?" You think to yourself. "Hello?" Diluc says. You slide the lock to make sure he couldn't force his way in. You unlocked the door and opened it slightly.

"Hello, um what are you doing here?" You ask. "I was simply walking through the neighborhood, looking around, when I saw you through the window and thought I'd say hello." Diluc says.

"Oh, well that could actually be true.." You think to yourself. "Oh, well hi, I'm almost finished with dinner, would you like to come in?" You ask Diluc. "If you wouldn't mind." Diluc says and you nod. "Of course I don't mind!" You smile and close the door. You unslide the lock and reopen the door.

You fully open the door and stand on the side. "Come in!" You say happily and Diluc starts to walk inside. "Thank you." Diluc says and looks around. "Um, my house is kinda small to be honest.." You say as you close the door and lock it. "It's nice, do not worry." Diluc says and waits for you to finish locking the door.

You laugh. "Thank you Diluc." You say and turn around. "Would you like any refreshments?" You ask and Diluc nods. "Just some water." Diluc asks and you walk to the kitchen and get a cup of water. You hand the cup to Diluc and he thanks you.

"I know we just met but I have a favor to ask." Diluc says. "Um, what is it?" You ask nervously. "May I stay at your home for a while?" Diluc asks. "Well, okay.." You say, a little suspicious.

"Thank you, I know it's sudden." Diluc says. "It's no problem!" You lied. "Alright I'm gonna go finish dinner. Lock the door please?" You say and walk into the kitchen. Diluc locks the door and sits on the couch.

*A few weeks later*

You're walking home from the grocery store, you got some stuff for dinner. You got some steak, since Diluc really likes meat. Then you heard yelling, you didn't want to check it out, but you'd feel too bad if you just left, so you looked into the alleyway and saw, Diluc biting a man's neck?

Wait, that's not any man that's your coworker!

You didn't know what to say and froze up in fear. Diluc looked up and saw you. "Y/n?.." Diluc mutters and takes his mouth off the man's neck. The man's body drops to the floor. You back away. "Y/n, why are you walking away?" Diluc says and walks towards you. "W-what did you do to him?.." You say as you tremble, your voice cracking slightly.

"What are you talking about? You're trembling, let's get you home alright?" Diluc says and holds out a hand. You stand there, not knowing what to do. Diluc tries to put a hand on your face but you step back again. "That man, what did you do to him?" You ask again.

"Y/n, really, what's wrong? What are you talking about?" Diluc says in a concerned tone of voice. "Stop treating me like I'm crazy!" You yell. "Y/n. You're coming home." Diluc says and roughly grabs your wrist. "Diluc, let me go!" You yell.

That was all it took for you to be trapped, you tried to escape but,
it never worked.