✿ 4 Anemo boys ✿

(Not a request
Yandere
Gn reader
Scaramouche/wanderer, Kazuha, Xiao and Venti 😋)

You groaned as you opened your eyes, you just woke up. You heard giggling. Once you opened your eyes, but you still couldn't see, you felt fabric on your face so you assumed you were blindfolded. You tried to sit up but couldn't, you felt restraints on your wrists and ankles. You heard someone walking over to you and resumed trying to get up. "Y/n..~" You heard someone say and tut. You knew the voice was familiar, Venti! "Venti! Help me out please!" You say. "Aww Y/n, you are so adorable!" You heard him say, only this time much closer. You then felt hands squish your cheeks. "What? Venfti halp me!" You exclaim.

"Of course my dove!" You hear him say and giggle. You felt your held being lifted and someone taking off your blindfold. You can't see at first but then your eyes adjust to the light and you see Venti sitting next to you. (Youre on a bed) "Venti, where are we?" You ask and your lip starts to tremble. "Oh, we're in our house! In the basement!" He said and smiled at you. "Why?..." You ask. "Well, heh don't be mad but, we kindaa, kidnapped you.." Venti said chuckling. "W-what, why!?" You ask and as he's about to respond you realize. "We!??" "Yea, Xiao, Kazuha, Scaramouche and me!" He says with a smile. "Want me to go get them?" You shake your head but he gets up anyways and leaves.

Your lip started to tremble again, you can't cry, not now, not infront of them.. But a few tears still escaped from your eyes, right as they walked in. "Venti, what did you do!?" Scaramouche yelled. "Why are you blaming me I didn't do anything wrong!" Venti respond. They continued to argue as Kazuha walked over to you. He started to untie your ankles, and then he untied your wrists. He picked you up and you thrashed around. "Let go off me!" You screamed, but he just stood up and hugged you closer. You always loved his touch but now, it feels weird...

After a while you stopped thrashing because you were tired and Kazuha sat on the bed with you in his arms. You heard a loud slap. And looked to the other men. Scaramouche had slapped Venti. "Stop, talking." Scaramouche said and Venti looked offended. You wanted to leave, you always hate when people argue. They then start to scream at eachother. You look up at Kazuha, he looks annoyed, you thought. You covered your ears and closed your eyes wishing everything would stop.

Kazuha noticed this, put you down on the bed, and got up. "Stop arguing." He said to them. "Why would I listen to you?" Scaramouche asked in a rude tone. "Because you're both making them scared." Kazuha said and they looked at you. "Fine." They both say.

Kazuha was wrong, they were all making you scared, you didn't wanna be here at all.

A week later

"Come on Y/nn have some!~" Venti said and offered you his bottle of dandelion wine. "No thank you.." You said quietly as he pulled you closer to him. "Leave her alone, Venti." Scaramouche said. "Noo, she wants some right?" He said and looked at you pleading for you to say yes. "Okay." You said, you worried what he would do if you said no.. Venti then gave you his bottle. "Have some!" He said and Scaramouche glared at him. You barely ever drank before.. You put the top of the bottle to your lips and slowly drank it. You cringed inwards, you didn't like it. You put the bottle back down.

"Sooo?" Venti said. "It was fine." You said. "Just, fine? Really?" He asked and looked at you. "She did what you asked, it's my turn with her now." Scaramouche said and picked you up, he threw you over his shoulder and walked into the bedroom.

"Heyy, give her back!~" You hear Venti say and then hear crashing. Scaramouche groaned and opened the bedroom door then closed it. He threw you on the bed and locked the door. He laid down next you and groaned. "You love me, right?" He asked and you nodded, you didn't think it was true but you didn't want him to be mad. "Good." He said and pulled you underneath him.
He put his face on your chest (btw it doesn't matter if you don't have boobs or are a guy) and hugged your waist.