✿ Look Katherine, a shooting star! ✿

Any character from Mondstadt/in Mondstadt
(Based on that one TikTok audio idk)

_ held you closely in their arms and you both stared at the sky. A shooting star shot across the sky. "Look Y/n, a shooting star." _ said, making your droopy eyes open a bit wider, you only saw the star as it fled from Mondstadt to Liyue. "Did you make a wish?" _ asks sadly but with a smile. "Oh, I didn't have time.." You mumble. "But there is something you wish for?" _ asked, thinking they knew what you were gonna say. "I was wishing, that we were two different people, two people that didn't have to say goodbye..." You mumble and lean onto _ as tears form in their eyes and they finally realize, you aren't coming back from this. The tears slowly fell down their face and onto you.

_ sat there as stars shoot across the sky. "Y/n, y-you have a chance, please just make a wish." _ says as they shook your body. "Y/n?" _ mumbles.

A part of them tries to convince them you were just sleeping, they knew otherwise, but, maybe if they fell asleep with you, you'd both wake up together? And the thought was just so nice... _ thought as they drifted off to sleep.

(Words: 214)
(okay I won't be back to regularly posting yet, but I just thought of this and yea, here's some food. Anyways, have an absolutely wonderful day/night/morning/evening!)