⋆ ˚。⋆ Aether ⋆ 。˚⋆

(some ppl see the traveler as a minor I do not, please skip this if you feel uncomfortable)
(Angst)

You knew he would leave once he found his sister. You knew he wouldn't stay forever. You knew that it wouldn't work out. You just, didn't know it'd happen this quickly.

"Goodbye Y/n." He said. "Goodbye Aether." You said with tears forming in your eyes, but you can't let him see you cry, you can't be selfish. Paimon floated to you and hugged your arm. "Goodbye Y/n!" Paimon cried. "It's alright Paimon, maybe we'll see eachother some other time!" You said petting her head. "Y-yea!" She exclaimed, picking up her head off your shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of my brother while I could not." Lumine said. "Mhm!" You hummed, you shouldn't hate Lumine, but you do. You wish she wasn't there, then he could've stayed longer. Aether walked towards you and hugged you tightly. "I'll miss you.." He said. "Me too." You responded wrapping your arms around him as Paimon floated off.

You hugged for a bit but he had to go. Aether let go of you and walked backwards. "Goodbye, Y/n. And goodbye Tevyat." Aether said and they all floated off into the stars. Your eyes followed until they couldn't anymore, as they had become stars in the sky aswell.

8 years later

Aether opened the door to the library searching for anyone familiar, until his eyes spotted Lisa. "Lisa!" He said. "Cutie?" She asked. "Yep," He said walking to her. "I've had some time to visit you guys!" Lisa chuckled. "Who do you wanna see first?" She asked. "Y/n." He said, Lisa responded with a soft smile. "Follow me then, you're lucky I'm on break." She says. And starts to walkout of the library.

Lisa walks up to the church and behind it. She stood infront of a gravestone. "Why are we here?" Aether asks. "Well, Y/n died 7 years ago.." Lisa said looking at your grave.

"Oh."

"Oh."
Aether gulped. "H-how, did Y/n die?" He asked. "Well she was doing her commissions, we think she got scared by something and she fell off starsnatch cliff.." Lisa says, Aether falls to his knees and cries. "It's all my fault, if I was just here, I could've prevented it!" He says. "It's okay.." Lisa says as she sits next to him and rubs his back.

Later like at night

Aether made his way to the top of starsnatch cliff and sits down. The stars twinkled. And just like he became a star in the sky you did to.

(Words: 440)
(I couldve made this longer sorry for it being so short. Also just came to the realization that I'm a horrible person! Anyways have a great day/night/evening/morning!)