THE END.

This chapter is sooooooo bad, sorry. hope you like it regardless.

It was very messy, this whole fight felt so messy. All of the sanses fighting for their worlds, thinking they're doing the right thing. but they were ALL idiots. Not that he blames them, nah, Error undestands that they were just afraid, afraid that one day, he will come to their universe, and destroyed it. 

And I mean, yeah, that was his job, not one he likes, but his job nonetheless.

Plus, he was sure that squid didn't told them the whole story.

So there he was, fighting for his life, at first he didn't attacked them, but after a while he decided that was too boring, so he killed some of the more anoying ones first, then some others who got unlucky, it didn't matter to him. He didn't care for those random sanses and papyruses, their universes will replace their code once the were gone, and well, the multiverse was damned anyway, since he will stop existing shortly. So why care now?

Well, for a while he did care, for some of them, for his friends who lived in this multiverse, his family. But, they're gone now... and he will be gone too.

But he wasn't scare, not of death. After all, the sans who liked to be called Reaper was his friend. Almost like a brother.

Ah, he couldn't help but start thinking of how it all started, of how did everything turned out like this.

Well it all started...

Wha... 

  Where am I?

    Who... am I?

        Hello?

Is... Is someone there?

 Someone? Anyone!? 

 Hey! IS SOMEONE THERE!?

please... I don't want to be alone...

. . .

  No one can hear me, can they?

 I just want to go home...

           I want to... 

   Where is "home" anyway?

   Do I have a home?

        Nah...