Kids Like You Should Be...

It's been a while since Venol started training with Chara.

It's been an experience, and usefull, for the both of them.

Chara learns how to fight with opponents with magic and Venol learns how to use his magic in creative ways, and learn how to manage his energy better. They also started to do physical training. It was fun. Althouth Chara seemed to wonder why he wanted to train since he doesn't want to be a warrior or anything like that.

"Why I want to get stronger?"

"Yeah, I mean... You don't want to be part of the guard or anything, so what gives?"

They asked while laying on the groung, it was their 5 minute break.

"Well... I guess it's nothing special, I want to be part of the royal beast tamers."

"What... REALLY!? The royal beast tamers!?"

"Mhm, and to do that, I need to be strong enought to be one."

Yep, the Royal Beast Tamers. That's a thing.

They're beast tamers that are very strong and fearless, they tame beast for the royal familiy, but the catch is that the beast they tame are always exotic and sometimes dangerous. Right now there are only three with this tittle. Not many are fit for this job. But Venol decided that this is something he wanted to do.

"Wow, I see... That's amaizing!"

"Yeah I know, wanna continue training?"

Chara was about to answer before they where interrupted.

"i think you two had enough training for today, why not come inside and eat something?"

"Oh, uncle Paps already finished cooking?"

"yep."

"Neat."

Both of them followed Sans inside to the house they washed their hands and started eating the food that Papyrus expertly cooked.

"Mmm~ Man, uncle Paps I just love your food! You're almost as good as mom, almost."

"WHY THANK YOU CHARA. BY THE WAY, HOW'S TRAINING GOING, DID ANY OF MY TIPS HELPED?"

"Oh yeah dad, it's been good, we're making progress."

"Yeah, I'm gonna be part of the guard in no time."

"don't push yourselves to hard kids."

"Pff- you don't have to worry about us, we're pretty resistant."

Chara noded in agreement while eating.

"i'm not, but i think kids like you should be playing instead of training. it's not like we're in a war."

"C'mon uncle, training is fun, it's like playing but more serious."

"if you say so."

Venol thought this was funny, in his past life, Sanses normally aren't this concerned about their friends and family, because they knew that they will always come back with the touch of a button, but this world doesn't have any resets, the anomalies that control the timelines don't exist here. Or they just don't exist yet? Nah, even if they did exist, he would make sure that they don't mess with this world.

.... Wow, the destroyer of words now wants to protect one? Now that was funny.

   .....

Maybe that's why even if they couldn't be your home you still wanted to...

 Maybe we were not so different, huh Ink?

Today was monday.

Horay!